Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Currency & Exchange Rates /Câmbios
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro rate at moment.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2023 at 10:21
The cambio near Eddy's bar was giving 1.07 on Saturday. It had a sticker with 7 on it over whatever was there before. I remember thinking it was quite generous as the Rate is around 1.1551 currentl and the cambio rate is usually 9-10 cents lower.
"You wake up a winner only you can make yourself a loser"- Declan Murphy
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/October/2023 at 19:14
For those who still insist on bringing £, you would have received €1.06 for each one of them in town today.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2024 at 18:24
Just in case anyone is still being silly enough to bring £ here to change to €, the rate in town today was €1.08 to the £.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/October/2024 at 16:03
Not mentioned for ages as almost irrelevant these days, but today £ would get you €1.10 in town.
Albufeira Resident

Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 60 minutes ago at 11:00
I've got euros to bring. It's been over a decade since we were last there (cannot believe it) I'm sure there will be many changes. I've heard there are lots of smaller bars, cafes etc that are cash only and those that do take cards prefer tips in cash. Do you know if this is the case?
Consistently inconsistent, Esse sou eu!
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 43 minutes ago at 14:17
I got 1.17 at Ramsdens on Monday for my November trip .. best on the high street if purchased online. There will be few bars or cafes taking cards .. the bigger stores and supermarkets will.
Pyrman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105
  Share Topic