Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSupermarkt Company in PT?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/November/2016 at 09:55
Originally posted by DICEYUK DICEYUK wrote:

MyHotelBrand - you have come on here and asked us for advice.
Based on our own experiences, we have given you honest and accurate answers to your questions and provided you with all the information that you need to make your visit easy, cost effective and enjoyable.
You can either follow the advice that we have given, noting that we are all in complete agreement as to what that advice is, or you can ignore everything we've said.
That appears to be your preference but that is your choice.
We have tried to help you the best we can and we can do no more.
We had the same palaver a few weeks back when you were trying to book a flight and then get a train/bus to Lisbon.
You appear to be making the arrangements for your holiday as complicated and difficult as possible.
What I would personally suggest is that you are probably not suited to a holiday in the Algarve as the transport and shopping facilities here obviously do not meet your expectations.
There are millions of visitors every year who simply get on a plane and fly to Faro, get a transfer to their hotel and then spend the next 2 weeks enjoying themselves.
It seems to work for most people who do not spend weeks & months trying to over-complicate what is a fairy simple exercise.
I bet you've even got a spreadsheet for it.
Therefore, you may have a more enjoyable time, if indeed that is your objective, having your holiday somewhere else that is easier to organize.
If I were you I'd get a cheap Easyjet flight from Vienna to any destination where there is a hotel right next door to a Makro.

Well said
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic