Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Hotels & Accommodations / Hoteis & Alojamentos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLooking for villa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 20:52
Pauline maybe the message I was trying to convey did not come over as I intended so I have removed it.
Put another way me personally would not leave a baby in an apartment/villa on their own where I don`t know who might have a key or such like for the door around the other side that you can`t see.
5 metres or 500 metres away.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 21:08
Originally posted by eire09 eire09 wrote:

Hi there
Looking like 21st till the 28th may.
Have you somewhere?
We are anxious travelling with an infant - flights not booked as yet! First time parents 😂

Sorry to be so blunt but I have followed this thread (without comment until now) and I don't understand what the problem is.
Why don't you do what everyone else does & look on hundreds of websites who will have hundreds of properties that are more than suitable for what you need.
They may not be perfect but they will be adequate for what you need and you will still have a great time.
The fact that you are travelling with an infant is no big deal - we've all done it as do 1,000's of people every week - everything will be just fine. 
As I see it you have now wasted almost a month (from your first post) hoping that someone can offer you something on the cheap.
Obviously the offers and suggestions you've had are, for one reason or another, not 100% what you want and don't tick all your boxes.
Solution - reduce the number of boxes that need to be ticked Wink
Since your first post the price of flights, which as I understand you have not booked yet, will have gone up and the cost of accomodation will probaly have gone up too - I assume you are talking about 21st to 28th May 2016 or is this part of a 5 year plan?
If you are on a budget there is no such thing as a perfect vila in a perfect location at a perfect price.
If you're going to go then just get on with it.

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 21:12
Wow Dicey that`s to the point!
Has it just sunk in I am sure Norwich will bounce back up next year all the best for next season from Middlesbrough.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 21:16
Originally posted by tonisdad tonisdad wrote:

Has it just sunk in I am sure Norwich will bounce back up next year all the best for next season from Middlesbrough.

Exactly - they need a kick up the backside
Re Norwich/Boro - posted this the other night
http://www.albufeira.com/forum/fizz-on-ice-at-diceys_topic9018_post97426.html#97426
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 21:23
Can't be any worse than my  local team Bolton Wanderers. What a shower they are, played like duck eggs all season. BTW Dicey well said Clap re the topic in question , you have to compromise especially if you are on a budget. Smile
BTW Paul hope I didn't offend you with my comment 
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 21:35
Originally posted by DICEYUK DICEYUK wrote:

Originally posted by tonisdad tonisdad wrote:

Exactly - they need a kick up the backside
Re Norwich/Boro - posted this the other night
http://www.albufeira.com/forum/fizz-on-ice-at-diceys_topic9018_post97426.html#97426

Nice one Dicey I was rooting for Norwich I wanted Newcastle and Sunderland to go down being greedy us up them 2 down LOL
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 21:48
Don't mention Newcastle!

Dicey, blunt but I couldn't agree more.
Colin
eire09 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/May/2016 at 22:14
Sorry to bother you all! I thought this forum was here for a reason.
You don't know people's circumstances so shouldn't comment if you've nothing nice to say.
My husbands work has been an issue hence we've held out until his time is confirmed.
I'm a nervous flyer so hence ive been reluctant to book - esp with an infant which I do feel is a 'big deal' actually!
I have searched and will do things in my own time.
Thank you and good night
Oliya View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2016 at 02:29
And clearly tonisdad has a problem with me letting my children sleep safely in my own villa !  What, precisely, is the difference between that and them sleeping safely at home....And what do you know  of the layout of my villa and its doors ?  I am really horribly offended that you would liken me to  idiots who think its OK to leave their children in a different building all evening.  Wow.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2016 at 10:24
Originally posted by Oliya Oliya wrote:

And clearly tonisdad has a problem with me letting my children sleep safely in my own villa !  What, precisely, is the difference between that and them sleeping safely at home....And what do you know  of the layout of my villa and its doors ?  I am really horribly offended that you would liken me to  idiots who think its OK to leave their children in a different building all evening.  Wow.
#

If you read the post numpty it said BABY I ws not referring to you.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2016 at 10:28
Originally posted by Jayjan Jayjan wrote:

Can't be any worse than my  local team Bolton Wanderers. What a shower they are, played like duck eggs all season. BTW Dicey well said Clap re the topic in question , you have to compromise especially if you are on a budget. Smile
BTW Paul hope I didn't offend you with my comment 

Yes very sad to see Bolton being so poor this season. Hope next season brings more joy.
And Pauline you did not offend me at all I have no problem with people having different opinions to mine. 
Biggunspaul View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2016 at 12:38
Hold on a minute

To book a villa for our latest trip it took me well over a month of constant searching through owners direct and home away and every other villa site before I managed to find one that suited our needs/wants.

To put things in perspective in regards to taking a little one.When myself and my partner go away we take our 4 children,1 who is a toddler and one who is a disabled teenager, we also take my disabled mother in a wheelchair and not forgetting the 4 x suitcases and hand luggage.We book the villa,the hire cars,airport parking and flights all ourselves with no help from anyone.

So to put it simple,if we can do it,anyone can do it.
Oliya View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2016 at 17:01
One of mine is a baby-ish and it was my post you quoted, therefore my comments you took exception to. 

And there's no need to be so rude.  I didn't call you names, why call me names ?
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/May/2016 at 14:07
That became unnecessarily bad tempered.  We've probably lost a member.
A bad show altogether.
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
Valerio77 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2016 at 15:04
Hi ,
I rent a big vila whit 5 bedrooms garage, 3 bathrooms, big private gardens, a green house, 10 km from the aeroport
Minimum 7 guest Rental 50€ per day
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic