Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 238>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alan&alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2007 at 23:45
Hi cubsur,we are right at the top of the north downs @ 8 miles away so we'll have a look out towards tonbridge and give you a waveThumbs%20Up Smile.
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/albufeira/481652
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2007 at 13:28
Managed to get a bit cloudy later in the day so North Downs hidden from view!

Still nice, dry and warm in Kent/Sussex. Am now in Gatwick and I see that it's raining in the  Algarve.

News today is predicting a very hot summer in UK.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
alan&alice View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alan&alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/April/2007 at 22:11
What a day!,it topped 27c in our garden this afternoon,yet faro is 18c?(something wrong somewhereConfused)
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/albufeira/481652
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/April/2007 at 10:40
Definitely! The sun is out in Albufeira this morning and there's not a cloud in the sky for 200 miles says the weather radar!
Albufeira Resident

mr_munch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_munch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/April/2007 at 17:58
Cubsur, What are these cloud things you talk about? Shocked
26 degrees today and clear skies in the UK.  LOL
Still rather be in Albufeira though.
Ian
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2007 at 17:13
Cubsur, these Portuguese weather forecast people must be brilliant - Granada weather for the Manchester region (17 miles from me) can't tell me what the weather will be like during the next hour.  They would probably get a lot more respect if they held up their hands and said "Not a clue, it will either rain or go dark before midnight!!"
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2007 at 18:37
Spoke to friends in Kent earlier and they said it was 'glorious' weather. It was windy here in Albufeira today and blew some of my washing off the line.
Albufeira Resident

Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 16:40
Washing - ironing - you're a very domesticated sort of guy aren't you cubsur.  Bet the wind didn't steal your fence panels did it?  I've forgotten what warm wind (not the tummy upset kind!!) feels like!!  Ho hum, keep the updates coming!!   Thumbs%20Up
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2007 at 11:12
Nasty little thiunderstorm Friday afternoon, Saturday overcast and a few spots of rain but today (Sunday) blue skies, warm and no wind.

Ironing - never!

I see the weather in SE England at least remains like mid-summer.

Albufeira Resident

mystery View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2007 at 13:58
Weather in Buckinghamshire has now changed from sunshine to drizzle. Can't complain as it hasn't rained for weeks.
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2007 at 16:41
Got a soaking or two yesterday, today is dry but slightly overcast.  Bet that you've guessed I'm not in Portugal!!Cry
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2007 at 14:07
Rained here last night, was dry and overcast this morning now (1400hrs) it's a bit cloudy with a slight chance of a shower. Looks like there was a nasty lump of weather over Tavira a little earlier.

Have a nice day.
Albufeira Resident

mystery View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2007 at 14:35
Another nice day here, just a bit windy but rather be in Portugal!!
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2007 at 20:09
Weather in North West of England is not too bad today.  Worked outside so, when it came to having a shower tonight, I couldn't believe (Victor Meldrew style) that I'd got a bright red face and 'truck-drivers arms'.  the rest of me is still that pale grey/blue that the British are so famous for!!Confused
Sagres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sagres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2007 at 20:15
Originally posted by Bobster Bobster wrote:

the rest of me is still that pale grey/blue that the British are so famous for!!Confused
....... We'll take your word for it !!!EmbarrassedLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 238>
  Share Topic