Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 238>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2007 at 23:07
Today in Tunbridge Wells it was hot, sweaty and dark clouds rolled over the sky but it didn't actually rain. Kent drew with Yorkshire.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2007 at 20:58
Been out all day today giving cycle lessons in a primary school ( on the playground actually).  Burnt to a crisp doesn't come close and that was with sun factor 20 on!!  Never been close to getting burnt in Albufeira, perhaps that's because we retreat to a watering hole or two when the sun gets a bit much, or, get under a nice big shady sun canopy - not too practical when your supervising 20+ 11 year olds!!Confused
mystery View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2007 at 17:17

I am going to Blackburn to see family tomorrow so lets hope the weather is nice - although since i am going up there it is bound to rain!!!

metallica666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metallica666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2007 at 17:38
Well, after yesterdays scorcher, its back to nice and grim with some heavy rain foracst for the next for days....good job ill be in Albufeira on Thurs :D . (Although, rain is on the forcast there as well it seems...just cant win!)
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2007 at 14:15
Sick to death of rain - rain rain rain rain rain!!!  Only good thing is that we haven't had any floods near to where we live.  Hope everything dries out soon in the Sheffield area - Terrible bad luck, you lot must be completely traumatised.  Puts everything into perspective doesn't it?  Never again will I whinge about having soggy socks 'coz my shoes let in water!!  Hope the sun comes out for you soon!!  Clap
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2007 at 10:19
Bit better weather here on Saturday and yeSunday.  Managed to have most of our three year old grandaughter's birthday party out in the garden on Sunday - WOW!!!
mystery View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2007 at 18:23

Nice here as well....Yippee, no rain for 3 days.Smile

Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2007 at 21:49
TRUST ME TO GO AND OPEN MY BIG MOUTH!!  iT'S NEVER STOPPED RAINING SINCE I BRAGGED ABOUT A HALF DECENT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY - I can't believe it!!!  My heart goes out to anyone who has suffered the extreme floods, I can't really moan, I've only had damp clothing and soggy trainers to worry about!!  Hope the sun comes out soon!!
Gavin.1001 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavin.1001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2007 at 23:50
Originally posted by Bobster Bobster wrote:

Sick to death of rain - rain rain rain rain rain!!!  Only good thing is that we haven't had any floods near to where we live.  Hope everything dries out soon in the Sheffield area - Terrible bad luck, you lot must be completely traumatised.  Puts everything into perspective doesn't it?  Never again will I whinge about having soggy socks 'coz my shoes let in water!!  Hope the sun comes out for you soon!!  Clap
I live in Sheffield but I missed the flood, I was having a siesta. lol. Woke up to Sky News coverage. It all seems a little alien to me, I missed the flood and by the time I went back to work all the water had gone. My girlfriend left work early and got home. Her workmates had to spend the night in the office. We spent that night watching people being airlifted from the surrounding buidings on TV.  Only 3 hours before the floods I emailed that Albufeira was enjoying fantastic weather!
E Pluribus Unum
DazMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DazMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/July/2007 at 07:46
Nice weather for swans here in Worcester but not for cricket or horse racing  Smile

Timmyduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmyduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/August/2007 at 13:16

Some weeka ago the Sun newspaper reported that the British summer would not start untill August 15th. So I got my shorts on, cleaned down the patio table and chairs and waited. Guess what ? it rained all day, so 1 thing to remember, the Sun newspaper is about as reliable as the British weather. Roll on the 23rd Septmber when its Albufeira time again Cool

Tim
For ever and ever we will follow the voice of MAN UTD the BUSBY BABES
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/August/2007 at 12:11
My friends in Kent report another washout this past few days. You will be pleased to know the sun is hot and the skies are blue down here.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/August/2007 at 20:32
Just a week and a half (very important that half) until we arrive back in Albufeira.  So so ready for our holiday, I can hardly wait!!  Forecast (?) is good for the Bank Holiday weekend here in the good old UK - I'll believe that when I see it!!
Timmyduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmyduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2007 at 16:01
Well Bobster its sunny at the moment here in Derbyshire so hopefully it will be ok over the weekend. Enjoy your hols!
 Tim
For ever and ever we will follow the voice of MAN UTD the BUSBY BABES
mystery View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2007 at 10:00
Wow, a bit of sun since I came back from my hols. This makes a change. Hope it will be nice all weekend.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 238>
  Share Topic