Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 236>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynn1tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2006 at 13:41
Me too!! dry at the moment but has been very wet and windy this morning
Lynda
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2006 at 16:45
Got germoline for the red ringed legs - now my socks won't stop sliding down - Such is life !!!LOL
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 10:20
Sun still blazing down here. Must get out and enjoy it while it lasts. At least it seems that most of the Uk will be fairly warm over the next few days.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Sagres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sagres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 18:50
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

At least it seems that most of the Uk will be fairly warm over the next few days.
.........  don't care ! - I'm still coming out there on Saturday !!!!Smile
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/December/2006 at 22:35
i,ve just looked outside and its Dark !

The winds dropped for now and its stopped raining.
lynn1tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynn1tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 08:47
Started to pack now only 8 days to go then I will be in said sunshine but even if the sun does not shine it will be better than the UK weather over the xmas/new period.

Lynda
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 16:32
Only eight days to go?  I wont be able to say that until the end of August - Oh no!!Unhappy
lynn1tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynn1tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 16:37
Never mind I will update on all the fun we had when we return in the new year
Lynda
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 16:39
Can't wait - Keep it coming!!
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 18:37
The weather today in the North West of England is very blustery with the odd ice cold downpour thrown in - sick of getting wet today!!  Wont stop me from going to the pub tonight though!!  My excuse is that there isn't anything worth watching on the tele'.!!  So there!!Thumbs%20Up
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 18:56
20C here and sun beaming down! Same temp forecast for tomorrow but with few clouds.

Making you jealous?
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Sagres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sagres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/January/2007 at 19:37
.....not yet,-still tanned from the week before Christmas - but give it a week or so.....Smile
Aussie View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2007 at 06:01
36 yesterday/35 today/ 37 tomorrow and weekend looks fantastic thats summer in Melbourne plus Aussies winning on the cricket and Australia tenis open about to start,and i still like Albufeira better.
http://www.facebook.com/O Tuga Tastes Of Portugal
Sagres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sagres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2007 at 09:21
Aussie,
There are millions of cricket fans over here praying for rain;don't tell me it hasn't worked !!LOL 
Aussie View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2007 at 10:20

there are millions of Aussies (farmers in special)praying for rain that does not want to come as most of Australian farm land are dry through a 7 year droughtUnhappy.

http://www.facebook.com/O Tuga Tastes Of Portugal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 236>
  Share Topic