Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weather in Albufeira today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2018 at 16:39
Totally with you on that Col, and just to go back to what I posted earlier today, the chemist 400 yards away, our car, our thermometers in the shade, all currently say, as I predicted, 31 degree’s. Further, I suspect we haven’t maxed out yet, it is very hot and gorgeous!

Edit. Now 5.40 pm and all the aforementioned are still saying 31 degree’s, it’s twenty to six at night in September!!! Glorious!
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2018 at 09:16
Ditto yesterday, BBC say 27, IPMA 31. I’m going to stop looking at the BBC, they are miles wrong consistently.
Today is, as you were. No breeze, light high whispy bits of cloud, azure blue sky, sun beating down burning the nights moisture off, already 23 degrees and I reckon IPMA are about right, likely to be 31 degrees, again, later this afternoon.
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2018 at 16:21
Ditto yesterday indeed, it’s beaten even IPMA’s forecast, currently 33... in the shade at 4.15pm!!!
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2018 at 08:51
Yesterday was a scorcher!
Today started cloudy but that’s quickly burning off, the lightest intermittent breeze and all is set fair.
BBC say high of 27, IPMA say 29 and I’m putting money on it being higher than that come late afternoon, 30 maybe 31 I reckon but, whatever the number, it is very acceptable and long may it continue. No chance of any wet stuff.

Edit. 2.30pm and we’re up to IPMA’s 29 forecast, will it climb higher? My money says so, will let you know.

Edit. 5.15pm, it did climb higher, currently 30. Beautiful early evening, no wind or breeze, a perfect September day.

Edit. 5.50pm and it’s 31, what the..... !!!!!
Andrew
Cooknoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cooknoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 09:40
Last night was more bearable than it’s been for a while. We managed without the air conditioning. This morning we have lovely blue skies, but a nice breeze at present. Hope it lasts, but looking at the forecast, temperatures are expected to rise again tomorrow.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 09:47
And on we go, light breeze this morning but otherwise just the usual, no cloud, no rain, already 24, I would think we’ll hit 30/31 again later, lovely!
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 15:42
What's happened to the new 1 degree increase in temperature report Wink
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 19:06
Again we had 31 degrees today, way above average for this time of year but... brace yourselves!
The neighbours are advising of a heat wave over next three days, apparently 40 degrees has been touted on the TV, IPMA are not that high but are still forecasting mid thirties.... I’ll let you know but for now, it’s just beautifull.
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 hours 39 minutes ago at 09:21
Very warm last night, sat out in shorts until well past midnight, today, it just continues.
Before 9.00am we had 24 degrees, not a breath of breeze, not a could in sight, clear blue skies, it’s going to be very hot today and tomorrow, IPMA say 34 today and 35 tomorrow and we know from experience that the actual usually beats them so brace yourself for this mini heatwave, let’s see what it does reach later this afternoon and don’t forget your sun cream and hats!
Andrew
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 36 minutes ago at 13:24
Sounds lovely. Arriving on Tuesday so hope it continues.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 442443444
  Share Topic