FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weather in Albufeira today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 524525526527528 540>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2008 at 15:29
The biggest pain is going to be in my wallet - root canal treatment needed on me right upper canine.

Weatherwise it has come over a little cloudy and hazy over the last couple of hours but i's still  a pretty nice 26C/79F out the back.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2008 at 11:31
 Cubby,Hope you dont experience too much pain at the dentist, at least you will be able to sit in the sun after with a nice beer, instead of  huddled under  a brolly with yer woollies on like us lot here in UK.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2008 at 10:58
1045am Mionday and it is a pleasant 22C/70F. Clear skies, light northerly winds and forecast high 29C.

I am off the the dentist.

Have a nice day.
Albufeira Resident

windmillhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windmillhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/July/2008 at 15:14
Me too, Avril ... but for how long?!!
www.algarve-windmillhill.co.uk
Penthouse apartment with spectacular views
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/July/2008 at 14:40
Cubsur, bu***r off springs to mindBig%20smile The weather here is bloody awful and the heating is back on, I know where I'd rather be! Anyway Wimbledon just started so I'm indoors with a hot cup of tea curled up in front of the fire for the Summer final!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/July/2008 at 13:00
It's a bit cooler and windier here today, 25C/76F. Just heard on the radio that the Wimbledon final is delayed owing to rain and that Silverstone is blustery, wet and chilly!
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/July/2008 at 09:37
930am and it's 23C/73F. Was it me or was it a bit windy in the early hours?
Forecast high a mere 26C with light northerly winds.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2008 at 09:57
945am and it's 24C/74F forecast high 31C/86F light winds from the north or east.

The radar shows a whole bunch of rain off to the south but it's not coming this way.

Much the same tomorrow but cooler on Sunday.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2008 at 10:43
Clear blue skies, 22C/71F and high today forecast 30C. Moderate northerly winds but looks a bit more blowy out towards Sagres etc.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2008 at 11:08
Well, 3 hours later and it's just hitting 25.
Albufeira Resident

webs View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2008 at 08:34
poor old you, only 21, my heart bleeds for you!...not. hope its that cold in 3 weeks time.Smile
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2008 at 08:19
Well, it's out with the winter woollies here in Albufeira! At 8am, it is a mere 21C/70F and quite a bit of cloud around.

Have a nice day.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2008 at 00:27
It's just after midnight and it is 26C/76F but it feels hotter, more humid.

It was 32/90 in Faro this afternoon.

Same forecast for the next few days, possibly a tad less hot.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2008 at 09:36
Brrrr! it's absolutely freezing here!! 925am and it's only 24C/74F. I hope it gets warmer later as I am going out. Forecast high 30C with light winds, variable. The radar shows some showers far to the north and out to sea but nothing here.
Albufeira Resident

starlaborne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starlaborne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2008 at 11:28

came back to ireland on saturday after spending 12 days in albufeira old town. the weather was absolutely amazing! it got a bit cool in 2 evenings - i think that was last weekend and it got a bit windy in the evenings too, but i was glad of that wee wind!

it sucks so much to be back in horrible wet ireland. i miss sunny albufeira sooo much! Cry although the one thing i don't miss is all those hills and steps! LOL we stayed in albufeira jardim apartments and it was a nightmare carrying groceries etc up each day! but the view from our balcony was so worth it though!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 524525526527528 540>
  Share Topic