Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oceanville

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oceanville
    Posted: Yesterday at 08:15
Lots of bags of cement delivered and sounds of inside work. I have some pictures, not that there is much to see! Wil post later.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Sponsored Links

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/April/2024 at 08:03
Yesterday there didn't seem to be much going on. I shall have a closer look later in the week.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2024 at 09:06
It is perhaps of importance that no work is yet being done on the block where I remember some apartments being occupied for a few weeks prior to the shutdown all those many years ago.  Neither is any work taking place at the hotel. I am not in Albufeira at the moment. I will get some more pictures next week.
Albufeira Resident

Gillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2024 at 14:26
Hi, thankyou for the information. I emailed my Portuguese solicitor 5th March and have had no reply. Her name is Daniela Sousa. As it is quite a while since our last communication I wonder if she is still in operation. Any further information would be appreciated
Pedropete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedropete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2024 at 14:12
Hi

Just joined this forum as an owner of Oceanville. As a result of seeing previous posts and lots of activities reported at the site, i contacted my Portugese lawyer and this is her reply.

I’ve passed there ad In fact, I could see that the development is being painted, cleaned, gardens and trees cuted and clean, and pool fixed, etc, specially on Block 2.

I’ve asked an updated certificate from the Land Property Registry Office of Albufeira and realised that the developmnet has been purchased by a company based in Lisbon called  “Golden Summer Ville I, S.A.”, who paid for Sesimbra 2000 debts towards the banks.

This is only what I can say for now.

Has anyone received any information from their lawyer?

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2024 at 07:36
Pictures taken yesterday afternoon. Painters were busy on the outside of one of the buildings.  Windows and doors were receiving attention. The remains of the jungle have all but gone, except for one tree growing out of a drain.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2024 at 10:05
Work continues furiously. All the undergrowth has been removed, more buildins ar being repainted among those blocks and I spotted people working in the children's playground yesterday. I will get some more pictures this afternoon.
Albufeira Resident

Gillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2024 at 16:16
Thankyou for photos, what a mess it's in! 18 years since we bought our apartment, wonder if there will ever be a conclusion. E.mailed our Portuguese solicitor, no reply, probably not there anymore 🙄
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2024 at 13:52
Lots going on. Sounds of hammering and drilling, painters painting, undergrowth being cleared, although the handball court needs some work.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/March/2024 at 09:01
If memory serves, the blocks being renovated were never occupied. The other areas are as yet untouched. I will get some more pictures tomorrow, Thursday, having remembered to recharge the camera battery!
Albufeira Resident

Gillian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gillian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2024 at 22:25
Hello, thankyou for all of the updates and recent photos. Has anyone been in touch with a solicitor to find out what is going on and where we stand. We bought one of the apartments but have heard nothing. I will try again to contact our solicitor,
Daniela Sousa .
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/March/2024 at 19:26
Important looking people with clip boards walking about today. 
we're not brazil we're norn iron
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/March/2024 at 09:37
All inclusive! Good luck to them. Where will they get the staff from I wonder?

Work continues furiously. i will try to get some more pictures either today or tomorrow.
Albufeira Resident

Bunnyrunner View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/March/2024 at 09:25
I saw on Facebook someone very confidently saying it had been bought bt the Eden Resort and was going to be run as an all Inclusive Resort.
"You wake up a winner only you can make yourself a loser"- Declan Murphy
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2024 at 18:17
There is lot going, buit only in those blocks nearest the main road. Exteriors being repainted, interiors being repaired, glasswork receiving attention, trees and undergrowth being cut down.

Pictures taken early Sunday afternoon, 25th February.

Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
  Share Topic