Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

STOLEN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindiloo64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STOLEN
    Posted: 26/April/2024 at 14:17
🥺 HELP! I HAVE BEEN STOLEN 🥺

PLEASE HELP ME GET HOME.
Some time between 10:30 and 11:30 on Fri 26 April I was taken from my Hooomans rucksack and they are desperately searching for me.
We were walking from the Santa Eulalia/Ouro beach area to Albufeira old town along the main road and as we crossed the road, Foster Hoooman Lynn noticed that the rucksack had been unzipped and I was no longer inside.
You may have taken me just because I look cute, or maybe you think I am worth some money. Sadly, only one of those is true,but most importantly I am a much loved member of the family and have been all around the world with lots of people and really want to carry in my adventures.
PLEASE SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE and if you see me, please message my Hooomans via this page and please keep an eye out for me in the bars and pubs of Albufeira.
I am staying at the Natura Algrave club resort if you find me. 🙏

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071565295237
Sponsored Links

Lindiloo64 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindiloo64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2024 at 14:24
The missing bear is about 6 inches tall, has a blue and yellow Y sewed onto his belly and is wearing a black waistcoat with a flower sewn on. He belongs to our grandkids and we brought him on holiday with us. They will be distraught when they find out.
Please help us get him back. Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic