Print Page | Close Window

Boris In Gale

Printed From: Albufeira.com
Category: Tourism / Turismo
Forum Name: Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
Forum Description: Topic area unrelated to Albufeira / Área de Tópicos não relacionados com Albufeira
URL: https://albufeira.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11942
Printed Date: 24/April/2024 at 23:47
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 10.15 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Boris In Gale
Posted By: Richardk
Subject: Boris In Gale
Date Posted: 27/June/2021 at 16:06
Rumour has it Boris  is in Gale staying at Vila Joya.
Shame he cant go out for a beer in a local bar
Hope he remembers to isolate when he goes home

Replies:
Posted By: A9NDY
Date Posted: 27/June/2021 at 16:49
Think it will be a case of do as I say not do as I do 🙈

Posted By: Jock
Date Posted: 27/June/2021 at 20:19
But who is he with?

-------------
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams

Posted By: A9NDY
Date Posted: 27/June/2021 at 20:43
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

But who is he with?
his wife on honeymoon

Posted By: S1gh
Date Posted: 27/June/2021 at 21:19
Yeah as a fully vaccinated intensive care covid survivor I hope the guy running the country (England) follows the rules of self isolation, the same rules that pro athletes don’t have to follow.

I can’t believe how bitter and twisted this forum has become, moan on and keep,sucking them lemons guys, what ever makes you happy 🍋

Been a tough time for everyone.

(I’m the most non political person you’ve ever met but just had enough of bitter and twisted comments, ever thought of looking on the positive side)?.......

Posted By: cubsur
Date Posted: 28/June/2021 at 08:45
Vila Joya! He is obviously being paid far too much.

And yes it is a mystery how an individual footballer at Euro 2020 can become infected, considering that they are kept well away from the unwashed for weeks at a time.

This morning's news reports that Portugal has now closed its borders to unvaccinated Brits. Presumably in retaliation.

-------------
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve

Posted By: JuliejH
Date Posted: 28/June/2021 at 14:03
He’s in the Uk at a paint factory !

Posted By: Algarveaddick
Date Posted: 29/June/2021 at 11:02
Originally posted by S1gh S1gh wrote:

Yeah as a fully vaccinated intensive care covid survivor I hope the guy running the country (England) follows the rules of self isolation, the same rules that pro athletes don’t have to follow.

I can’t believe how bitter and twisted this forum has become, moan on and keep,sucking them lemons guys, what ever makes you happy 🍋

Been a tough time for everyone.

(I’m the most non political person you’ve ever met but just had enough of bitter and twisted comments, ever thought of looking on the positive side)?.......

I am sure the thousands who have lost loved ones thanks to his policies (or lack of) are feeling very positive mate... Angry

-------------
Go away Duchatalet

Posted By: S1gh
Date Posted: 29/June/2021 at 21:42
I have the greatest sympathy for anyone who has lost loved ones, my heart truly goes out to them for their very sad loss.

I agree that mistakes have and will be made but as a non passionate political person I wouldn’t have any confidence in the other side being any better if I’m honest.

Date Posted: 01/July/2021 at 06:27
I loathe the man and his government of entitled public school boys. But we must remember it was they who in May 2020 took the early decision to invest £65.5 million pounds in the development of the Oxford/Astra Zeneca vaccine.  I cant say how many deaths were avoided by our early start to Oxford/AZ vaccination in December 2020 but there must be many.  As an at risk person I am grateful for it.

-------------
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams

Posted By: Algarveaddick
Date Posted: 01/July/2021 at 06:36
A stopped clock is right twice a day. 

-------------
Go away Duchatalet

Date Posted: 01/July/2021 at 12:06
You're right.
He had to be right sometime.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.15 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2012 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk