Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Miscellaneous / Diverso
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PIGEONS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzannedelsol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PIGEONS
    Posted: 5 hours 20 minutes ago at 12:40
As a twice yearly visitor of Albufeira of some 15 years I love the town and the people.   I always feed the pigeons under the tree in the main square as I love birds and wonder if any locals feed them, I do hope so as I worry about their survival.  I live in Lincoln and we have a group of 4 people who regularly feed the goups of pigeons in the city.
Sponsored Links

Skiddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skiddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 24 minutes ago at 14:36
We have owned an apartment in the old town for about 15 years. And we have noticed particularly in the last year how many pigeons there are now, they are becoming a real nuisance,especially for the restaurants,they are regularly shooing them out, I'm fed up having them walking round my feet in them. Sparrows have also become a huge problem for us & other owners, they are nesting & perching inside the awnings, so bird mess everywhere, we are also having a problem in our other place in sao rafael,for some reason they dont seem to migrate in April like they used to. In the UK you are not allowed to feed the pigeons.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic