Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Novel "Death On The Algarve" Eyes Of The Water

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2019 at 19:42
Hello mrandyd,

First of all I wish you a Happy New Year!

Secondly, I just wondered if you'd ever downloaded a copy of the second novel in the trilogy.-
UNCLE JOE'S REVENGE" (Death On The Cut) ?

If not, and if you'd like a paperback copy of any of the books, then please just let me know... I'll send you a copy in the post by return.

Thanks for your time.
Best Regards
Sid.
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/January/2019 at 21:37
Murder / Mystery Novel.- DEATH ON THE ALGARVE (Eyes Of The Water) By.- K.E. Heaton
_________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

As from Midnight tonight Friday, 18th, January, 2019 the above book is free to download onto your Kindle or other Electronic device, for the next five days, from either www.amazon.co.uk or www.amazon.com

Please get yourself a copy of this first book in the series (A trilogy entitled "Tales Of Entrapment").

It's FREE!!!!!!

And please... enjoy the read.

sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/January/2019 at 10:24
Free until Wednesday Evening 23rd of January, 2019 on www.amazon.co.uk

DEATH ON THE ALGARVE (Eyes Of The Water) By.- K.E. Heaton. A new murder / mystery novel for all of you out there who live, work and play on the wonderful, beautiful sunny Algarve.

Free to download onto a kindle or other electronic device.

We hope you enjoy the read...
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/January/2019 at 16:58
Please Note.- Just over 24 hours to go in which to grab a free copy of the novel.-

DEATH ON THE ALGARVE (Eyes Of The Water)

Free to download a copy onto your kindle or other electronic device from either www.amazon.co.uk or www.amazon.com

Please... enjoy the read!

Best Regards
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2019 at 19:04
Please Note.- Offer to get hold of a "FREE" electronic copy of the novel.-

DEATH ON THE ALGARVE (Eyes Of The Water) By.- K.E. Heaton.

Finishes on Amazon at midnight tonight... last few hours!!! Please be quick & get yourself a copy.
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/January/2019 at 17:15
Please note.-

The second book in the trilogy "Tales Of Entrapment" will be free to download onto a Kindle or other electronic device as from Midnight tonight (Friday, 25th, January, 2019) for 5 days.

Therefore please search for.- UNCLE JOE'S REVENGE (Death On The Cut) by K.E. Heaton on either www.amazon.co.uk or www.amazon.com
& a get a copy of this Adult Murder / Mystery Novel Free Of Charge.

We hope you enjoy the read!!!!!

Thank you for your time.
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2020 at 14:27
Hello Jock,

Just wondered if you'd like a free paperback copy of my latest novel.-

RED DUST AND RAINDROPS (Death On The Mars)

(You can take a look on Amazon & see it there, if you wish)

Please just let me know & if you do want a copy can you please send me details of your postal address.

Thank you
Keith.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic