Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Nightlife / Vida Nocturna
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to Albufeira

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to Albufeira
    Posted: 25/July/2019 at 12:25
Hi, I am coming to Albufeira with my husband next April for the first time.  We will be arriving at Brisa Sol Hotel at about 2.30pm and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a great first night out.  Big smile
Sponsored Links

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2019 at 14:37
If you like ribs then the best in town are at Shalom2.
It’s in a side alley but atmosphere is great and the ribs fantastic, they will keep bringing as much as you want as well but the initial serving is more than enough for me. We visit every trip, you can walk it easily from your hotel but make sure you find Shalom 2, 1 and 3 are about, same family, but it’s only 2 that does this.
Owner is Oded, lovely young man, give him our regards.
Oh, and welcome to the forum 👍
Andrew
Tanyboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tanyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2019 at 16:53
Thanks Andrew
runningman73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote runningman73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2019 at 16:51
We stayed at Brisa Sol two years ago and thought it was a really nice hotel. Central to the Old Town and The Strip.
Only back two weeks from Albufeira and looking forward to going back in October.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic