Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » 2nd Hand Items / Artigos de 2ª Mão
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for the decent one bedroom apartment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpx3001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for the decent one bedroom apartment
    Posted: 14/January/2022 at 18:17
Since my current lease contract expires at the end of February, we are looking for a decent apartment relatively close to the beach and shops. Me and my wife, proper residence permits and income. I am tracking most of the ads everywhere, so basically asking here if something off market pops up. Primarily Albufeira but Olhos de Água or Armação de Pêra could be considered.

Also open to water your plants or feed your cat if some creative solution emerges, otherwise paying decent amount for the decent apartment.

Looking for at least one year lease contract or longer.

Cheers!
Sponsored Links

Bunnyrunner View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2022 at 19:07
Hi there, some neighbours of ours have a beautiful 1 bed apartment in Cerro Grande, near Alto do moinho and Jardim. Due to covid they are not using it and are thinking about letting it long term. Do you have an email I can pass on.
dpx3001 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpx3001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/January/2022 at 19:18
Thanks, I have sent private message to you.
dpx3001 View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpx3001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/July/2022 at 11:08
Time to reopen this topic: Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with lease contract and receipts, for 2+ (preferably 5+ years), from October 1st this year. Only me and my wife, no kids, no pets. Proximity to the beach and supermarkets may be deciding factor, as I am trying hard not to have a car here. Very decent income as a remote software developer with all the paperwork and taxes paid in Portugal. More details available on request. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic