Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Sports Results & Opinions/Resultados Desportivos e Opiniões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMORTAL FOOTBALL CLUB ALBUFEIRA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 484950
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2022 at 08:56
Thank you sir. The Facebook page I had bookmarked came back as 'removed'.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2022 at 14:32
I see there is a new shirt sponsor for Imortal. Erins Isle Irish pub. 
Go away Duchatalet
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2022 at 15:17
I did wonder, I couldn't quite make it out when I was able to read the Facebook page using a different proxy. Here's a larger version I found. According to the comments, imortal could have won by 4 or 5 but the age-old problem - scoring goals! Next available date, unless we win the FA Cup 2nd round match and get a home draw in Round 2 on 2nd October, will be the big match at Ferreiras on Sunday 9th October.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2022 at 07:59
Yesterday

Praiense 1 - 1 Imortal scorer for Imortal in the 56th minute was Lamine Kuiate, equaliser came on 90 minutes in what looks like an absurd second half of eight yellow cards (four each), nine substitutions and seven minutes of added time. Imortal have now drawn both their league games, thus two points. They sit 10th of 14 teams, above local rivals Ferreiras and Olhanense.

It's back to the Azores next week in the FA Cup. Next game in the league is away at Ferreiras on Sunday 9th.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2022 at 10:08
Vasco da Gama de Ponta Delgada 0 - 1 Imortal

The long trip to the Azores rewarded with the prospect of a third round tie against someone good.

Imortal scored after just three minutes, Fabio Domingues being the scorer. Presumably they defended with their lives, including seven minutes of time added on at the end.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2022 at 18:11
Cup draw - Imortal v Farense date and time to be confirmed. Weekend 15 / 16 October.
Albufeira Resident

Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2022 at 19:04
Oh FFS... what a coincidence... Surprised
Go away Duchatalet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 484950
  Share Topic