Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Sports Results & Opinions/Resultados Desportivos e Opiniões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IMORTAL FOOTBALL CLUB ALBUFEIRA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 57>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2022 at 08:56
Thank you sir. The Facebook page I had bookmarked came back as 'removed'.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2022 at 14:32
I see there is a new shirt sponsor for Imortal. Erins Isle Irish pub. 
Go away Duchatalet
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2022 at 15:17
I did wonder, I couldn't quite make it out when I was able to read the Facebook page using a different proxy. Here's a larger version I found. According to the comments, imortal could have won by 4 or 5 but the age-old problem - scoring goals! Next available date, unless we win the FA Cup 2nd round match and get a home draw in Round 2 on 2nd October, will be the big match at Ferreiras on Sunday 9th October.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2022 at 07:59
Yesterday

Praiense 1 - 1 Imortal scorer for Imortal in the 56th minute was Lamine Kuiate, equaliser came on 90 minutes in what looks like an absurd second half of eight yellow cards (four each), nine substitutions and seven minutes of added time. Imortal have now drawn both their league games, thus two points. They sit 10th of 14 teams, above local rivals Ferreiras and Olhanense.

It's back to the Azores next week in the FA Cup. Next game in the league is away at Ferreiras on Sunday 9th.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2022 at 10:08
Vasco da Gama de Ponta Delgada 0 - 1 Imortal

The long trip to the Azores rewarded with the prospect of a third round tie against someone good.

Imortal scored after just three minutes, Fabio Domingues being the scorer. Presumably they defended with their lives, including seven minutes of time added on at the end.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2022 at 18:11
Cup draw - Imortal v Farense date and time to be confirmed. Weekend 15 / 16 October.
Albufeira Resident

Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/October/2022 at 19:04
Oh FFS... what a coincidence... Surprised
Go away Duchatalet
B.F.G. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.F.G. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2022 at 16:23
Hi all.Hoping to go to the Imortal away game v Ferreiras on Sunday.
Is there an away end if so where, and can I watch the game with a beer?
Thanks for any help.

Super__Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2022 at 16:42
Tom will have an answer for you soon I am sure.
It takes about 15 - 20 minutes to drive or I once walked back to Albufeira from the football ground in less than 1 hour 30 minutes.
Good luck and enjoy the game, imortal, imortal, imortal.

Ally
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2022 at 10:13
If you are driving, there is a large car park at the ground.

There is no 'away' end, in fact one end of the ground and half of both sides are actually closed off. There won't be any segregation. There is an outdoor bar. Three or more armed police will be on hand to quell any disorder.

I shall be going on the bus. The Giro Linha Laranja from the main bus station leaves at 10 and 40 minutes past the hour, taking about 8 minutes to a stop 200 yards from the ground. It's the first stop after the Ferreiras road passes under the N125 road at the retail park

That bus also stops opposite the health centre near the old town - https://goo.gl/maps/RERvY673dumLkTCx9

Bus back to town is at 1705.
Albufeira Resident

B.F.G. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.F.G. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2022 at 16:29
Thanks Cubsur. Might see you on the bus.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/October/2022 at 10:18
First game I have been able to get to this season at Ferreiras yesterday. A decent crowd of 450 - 500 watched a game almost totally dominated by Imortal. Goalkeeper Nelio Pereira had only one save of note, low down, denying Ivan Francisco midway through the second half.

Although Imortal's wingers Cabral and Domingues were very active, they were at times too slow to deliver a decent cross. Duarte did managed to get his head to one early on, but it went wide.

Ferreiras did create one chance in the first half, but Vieira's shot went well wide. Bruno Torres capped a good Imortal counter attack, but his effort was just wide.

No goals at half time.

Ferreiras started the second half well, but to no avail. On 56 minutes, Imortal were given a generous free kick on the edge of the area. After two blocked shots and two corners cleared, the third evaded everyone except Ailton Tavares on the far post, who stooped low to head in almost unopposed.

Imortal were in charge, but things broke down before any goal scoring opportunity. Ferreiras did manage one effort following a mix up in Imortal's otherwise good defence, but Francisco headed wide to the dismay of the home fans. Muttering was growing as more and more passes went astray and possession was too easily lost.

Imortal wrapped up the points with two minutes of the ninety remaining. A sloppy bit of defending twenty or so yards out, the loose ball was picked up by sub Tidjane Baldé, he crossed low and hard and on hand was fellow sub Ricardo Ramos, who steered it accurately into the far corner past the helpless 'keeper.

Overall a competent performance against a poor Ferreiras outfit.

Next Sunday it's a home FA Cup tie against Second Division Farense, ko 1500hrs / 3pm.

GAME DATE AND TIME CHANGED! IT IS NOW ON SATURDAY AT 153OHRS

By the way, admission at Ferreiras is €4 for members, €7 for non members. I don't know yet whether Imortal's normal prices have gone up, but a higher ticket price of maybe €10 - €12 will be charged next week. I will try to find out.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2022 at 15:52
See https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=522079959924144&set=a.491138826351591

important! For reasons unknown and at 5 days notice, the FA Cup match has been changed to
SATURDAY AT 153OHRS
Albufeira Resident

Lofters View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2022 at 18:10
Lifted from the SC Farense facebook link, re tickets for Saturdays big game .....

'We inform you that tickets are already on sale for Saturday's game at 3:30 pm - Immortal DC vs SC Farense, at the SCF Official Store next to the entrance of the SC Farense Pavilion. The amount of pre-sale tickets is limited to 500 for visitors, since on game day there will be 1500 more available at the ticket office of the Municipal Stadium of Albufeira, ticket values and quantities are entirely of the response Club skills visited '.
Would be quite a sight, 2000 on Estadio Imortal, Tom.ClapCool

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/October/2022 at 08:46
Thanks. I will try to get some pictures. We won't have seen that many for a domestic game since we played  Nacional in the cup years ago. Those 500 tickets are at €10. I wonder how much we will be charged on tthe day? Cannot find out anywhere.
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 57>
  Share Topic