Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Hotels & Accommodations / Hoteis & Alojamentos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSilchoro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silchoro
    Posted: 20/February/2016 at 13:46
My colleague in work has asked me for an opinion on Silchoro apartments. She has two children aged 10 and 6 . Do you think that these are suitable for family with young children? She is thinking of going early May.
Sponsored Links

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/February/2016 at 10:08
They are quite a long way from anywhere and on the edge of town eg around a mile from the nearest beach, if a beach is needed early in May and there's not a lot going on in the immediate area. Decent shops are also a fair trek.

These Trip Advisor reviews should be worth a read

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189112-d264307-Reviews-Silchoro_Apartments-Albufeira_Faro_District_Algarve.html

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/February/2016 at 10:37
I`ve stayed there ..  accomodation is quite basic but ... yes .. a good spot with kids ... enclosed tennis/basketball/ football pitch right next to pool area. One of the cheapest in town and you can get anywhere from the giro bus stops nearby ... opposite which quite a few waterpark, etc, buses also stop.

A fairly good Intermarche is within 5 mins walk slightly uphill ... and there is a good Irish Bar, with pool, just 200 yards downhill near Globes roundabout ... the New Dubliner. Come back if you need any more, or message me ..

I survey most hotels for my site .. www.albufeiraguide.yolasite.com  And we also take major samples from booking agents, finding Sunshine Holidays and Travel Republic by far the cheapest.
Pyrman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic