Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flight Watch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 818283
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2021 at 19:10
Yes, Jock. I should be covered by that EU agreement. I would not be able to take additional time off work to quarentine on my return. Got my second jab today,😉 so full vaccination will apply. Hopefully all going as planned, I will get to travel in October. 🍹🌝🌞
Captain Spalding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Spalding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/August/2021 at 20:15
Hi all
I took antigen test today in Albufeira for travel from Faro on Thursday to the Uk ie within the 72 hours allowed by Uk government for entry to the Uk.
My daughter has just called to say she’s seen some comments online to the effect that, and I’ll paraphrase this for brevity...Although the Uk requirement is 72 hours before departure..for a Rapid Antigen test done in Portugal prior to departure, “ Faro airport (?) require a max of 48 hours On the test result.
I don’t understand this for loads of reasons ..it might just be gossip but just wondered if anyone had heard anything to this effect.
JuliejH View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JuliejH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/August/2021 at 11:37
We took ours in Albufeira just under the 72 hours and had no issues at all .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 818283
  Share Topic