Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Finding work in Albufeira / Trabalhar em Albufeira
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do you need a part time cook and companion?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dpx3001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you need a part time cook and companion?
    Posted: 06/February/2023 at 10:42
Dear All,

My wife, who is educated person and a very decent cook, is looking for a part time job to provide home cooked meals, help and companionship to a person or a couple. She is looking for a older person that would appreciate good food and interesting conversations but is open to consider any person that could use some help, preferably in Albufeira area.

English is not our primary language (which can explain potential mistakes in this message) but her spoken English is more than sufficient to carry struggle free conversation.

While I am busy making very decent money my wife is bored, so this is one time opportunity to get extraordinary companion/help from a very unusual segment of society (for this type of jobs). Since she doesn't need to work but wants to, money is least important in this whole deal, meaning it is more important if she enjoys the person she is working for than to make some specific number of euros or pounds. Type of job is also not 100% important so if you can offer approximate effort/fun in some other field please feel free to contact.

Providing part time job for her would also help me greatly to be able to focus on my job so it can be win-win-win all around. If you are interested please send personal message to me on this forum as a initial contact.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic