Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Precta dos aveiros

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve lawson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Precta dos aveiros
    Posted: 28/August/2022 at 10:11
Does anyone here ever recal a small cove of bars in praceta dos Aveiros ..where tge Relax strip club resides

Just intetesred when this small strip of now derelict old bars was thriving ..last time i was there therecwas one place just opened Dvb snackbar

The other bars looked like they were around in the 80s 90s ..any one know the history and when they closed
Sponsored Links

kholtham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kholtham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2022 at 15:01
Yes I remember them well , Natalies Bar was the one i remember run by Terry and carol
We always went in every night on our way back to our apartments on the beach Praia dos aveiros when our children were young but that was 25 years ago. they have been empty for many years at a guess i would say 15+ years.  when the complex was first built about 30 years ago it was thriving but the recesion hit and as its off the beaten track they didnt survive.  we have owned an apartment opposite in quinta da barracuda for 7 years and its always quite quiet down that road.  There used to be package holidays arranged by a travel company to the apartments on the beach Praia dos aveiros and i think when that stopped and it went back to them all being privately owned the tourists tended to dry up. 
Steve lawson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve lawson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/August/2022 at 15:08
Thakyou for your reply
I stayed at areias village apartments a few years ago and was interesred in the bars as it gave me nostalgia og going to bars in spain in the 80s
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic