Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

We are here now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lamdeptunhien9x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We are here now
    Posted: 27/June/2019 at 09:27
Hi after my worries about how busy it would be we are having a wonderful time although it's absolutely boiling particularly at night! Our villa " on the marina" according to booking . Com is actually not on the marina but just behind the arte bar !! This suits us as ess walking and not far from the bars we like plus the villa is beautiful with a decent sized pool. Currently enjoying a cocktail in Victoria bar .
Sponsored Links

Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2019 at 11:29
Enjoy your holiday you lucky people.
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
haryvincent176 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haryvincent176 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/October/2021 at 04:34
Albufeira Quiz
I will submit ten questions about Albufeira, one each week, and entrants MUST, PRIVATE MESSAGE me their answer. NO answers are to be posted on the forum. Posting an answer on the forum means immediate disqualification and I will send the GNR round to see you. If a correct answer is received, the participant will qualify to answer the next question, If an incorrect answer is given, the participant is OUT of the quiz and no longer allowed to answer questions.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic