Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Apartment/House for long term on rent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahirnaqash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Apartment/House for long term on rent
    Posted: 05/February/2019 at 09:32
Dear All,

Anyone, can advice me I am visiting or moving permanently @Albufeira. how can i search or find A one bedroom apartment/Home for long term rent from mid of April to onward? 
Can you share the school list for my son his age is 4 years old. 

my budget is between 300 to 400 Euro per month. 

your all replies will be appreciated.

regards

Sponsored Links

tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2019 at 16:18
Originally posted by tahirnaqash tahirnaqash wrote:

Dear All,

Anyone, can advice me I am visiting or moving permanently @Albufeira. how can i search or find A one bedroom apartment/Home for long term rent from mid of April to onward? 
Can you share the school list for my son his age is 4 years old. 

my budget is between 300 to 400 Euro per month. 

your all replies will be appreciated.

regards

Sorry to say you have no chance on that budget. Unless anybody knows better...which they very well may do...You are looking at absolute minimum 500.
You would not even get a winter let for 300-400.
OLX.pt usually have things on and there a lot of facebook pages. Long term rentals algarve,anything and everthing algarve or similar are two. Sorry I don`t really do facebook
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/February/2019 at 19:12
Little chance on that budget. Any 1 bedroom apartment in town that can be let for holidays at €900 a week, like the one next door to me, is what people do rather than long term at even €600 a month, let alone €400.

Here's one for €385 a month almost in the centre of town, fairly new but on a busy road and quite small - https://www.idealista.pt/imovel/29413906/ - two large supermarkets and shopping centres 5 minutes walk.

A longer search might find some more.

I can see some a little way out of town for around €600 a month, but for some the small print excludes the summer months.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
tahirnaqash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tahirnaqash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2019 at 08:15
Dear All,

thank you very much for your great support, 

which school is best for my son, I will prefer Public School instead of Private,
In Portugal which  city have more hotels? because I am a holier professional so i can find Hotel jobs over there? your support will be highly appreciated.

regards

Tahir Naqash
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2019 at 11:35
That one is a bit mixed up Tom ... it says opposite Town Hall ( according to map also) ... but all the photos and descriptions show it in Olhos D`Agua ...
"Apartment T1 Located in the center of Olhos de Agua, just 500mts from the beach, cozy fully furnished apartments with equipped kitchen, wifi, tv and swimming pool.
Close to all services and in a quiet location."
Pyrman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic