Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » The Good and the Bad / O Bom e o Mau
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My washing machine has died!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2017 at 14:55
Happy to confirm that Cubsur is still sparkling clean and we can now all enjoy the Christmas jollies. 😂
we're not brazil we're norn iron
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2017 at 15:32
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

His only pair of shorts were becoming suspect.

He bought another pair in 2014 Derek, he just hasn't worn them yet... 
Go away Duchatalet
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2017 at 16:35
Machine in and working. I cannot fault the Worten service. Delivery scheduled for Thursday afternoon, had my 'warning' text saying they would be there in half an hour and they were, exactly. New machine unpacked, moved into very tight space, all sorted, old one removed.

Did a test run early and a wash load later, all seems very efficient and electronic not clockwork like the old one and it has a bigger drum within the same size box. Now for the 27 page operating manual. There are 15 washing programs plus a few other control buttons. It's a Becken (a Worten house brand) and the manual is in numerous languages including English.

Hours of harmless fun coming up, not that I am fit enough to do anything else just now.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
jacklindisoza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacklindisoza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/January/2018 at 05:28
I had the same problem and it was getting worse and worse over the last few months. 
I did not find the solution and i replaced my washing machine and buy a new one.
CoopN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoopN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2018 at 09:36
I can recommend this one - whirlpool wed75hefw  maybe even whirlpool wed92hefw. the Second one is the one my brother has, and he says that he's satisfied.
Senator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2020 at 07:09
Originally posted by jacklindisoza jacklindisoza wrote:

I had the same problem and it was getting worse and worse over the last few months. 
I did not find the solution and i replaced my washing machine and buy a new one.
Most problems could be solved with troubleshooting section in manual. Most modern washers has detailed instructions on how to solve few most common problems by yourself in a short time. Check  https://www.washermanual.com - washermanual.com for most popular brands. If you have some rare machine they could help to find service or owners' manual too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic