Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Hotels & Accommodations / Hoteis & Alojamentos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clube Praia da Oura (CPO)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2017 at 09:04
Great to see someone pro-active in getting things sorted ... a lesson to everyone else ... get in their faces .. and don`t give in. Also, give them a little leeway as they have been bringing cheap staff from the far east and simply haven`t adjusted to `service` standards as yet .. but they have been busy `upgrading` much of their property .. I think a good thing in the long run. Fairly certain TA reviews will give us a good window on their progress.
Pyrman
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2017 at 20:24
Simpson:
I THINK MUTHU ARE RUINING CPO:
I think they are doing worse than that they are trying to take over and ruin Albuferia especially the Oura Praia neck of the woods.
simpson View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2017 at 18:34
Hi Pryman I have and am apologising for the capitals I was that incensed I did not notice I had used them.  I am a very frequent writer on Trip Advisor  my user name is marialgarve and i do intend to write a review about this. My daughter booked all inclusive in CPO    they arrived at 9.30am and their room was not ready until 6.30pm.  They booked a superior  room.  They were put in a room that is situated on the road that you drive up to reach CPO opposite reception.  CPO reception refused to move them when they complained yesterday they went back again today however and were offered a new room on the complex tomorrow near the pool which is how the superior room was advertised on the web site .  I had by then phoned their travel agent and they had phoned  CPO  demanded a room that was advertise and were told they would move them straight away.They then phoned me. I have told her travel agent to read the reviews they receive.  I think that road is called rue oliver martins
pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2017 at 13:34
I follow hotels in Central Algarve for my tour and my pocket guide ... and I don`t have a clue what you mean here.  Can your daughter give us a street address ?

Also Muthu have over 4000 beds in town ... sorry for your trouble ... which should be taken up with the travel agent ... or an insurance company.  Also, Trip Advisor has a review page for CPO .. which would be more appropriate for you .. but please don`t write in capitals ...
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g189112-d291780-Reviews-Muthu_Clube_Praia_da_Oura-Albufeira_Faro_District_Algarve.html
Pyrman
simpson View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2017 at 10:08
Moved to this more approprate place (by Moderator)

I AM SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR MY MESSAGE BUT HERE GOES YOU MAY REMEMBER ME MENTIONING MY DAUGHTER WAS DREADING COMING OVER ON HOLIDAY IN AUGUST.  SHE HAD BOOKED CPO SHE ARRIVED YESTERDAY AT 9.30 AM NEVER GOT IN THERE ROOM UNTIL 6.30 PM.  SHE WAS DISGUSTED THEY ARE NOT ON CPO COMPLEX AT ALL BUT IN SOME APARTMENTS WHICH MUTHU MUST OF ALSO PURCHASED THEY ARE SITUATED NEXT TO VILLA SIMOES. THE FURNITURE IS TYPICAL OLD STYLE CPO AND A DECENT UPDATED KITCHEN. THE BATH HAS ENAMEL CHIPPED OFF AND SMELLS VERY MUSTY WITH MOULD ON WALLS THE SINK UNIT SMELLS.   UNDERNEATH OF SINK UNIT IS COVERED IN MOULD THERE IS A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SINK UNIT THAT IS WET AND MOULDY AND SMELLS ATROCIOUS.  SHE HAS ASKED FOR ANOTHER APARTMENT ONLY TO BE TOLD YOU HAVE THE ROOM YOUR PROVIDER BOOKED FOR YOU THERE ARE NO OTHER ROOMS AVAILBLE.  THIS IS FOR ALL INCLUSIVE.  SHE IS TRYING AGAIN AFTER BREAKFAST FOR ANOTHER ROOM IN THE MEAN TIME I AM GETTING ON TO HER TRAVEL AGENT FROM HERE IN UK . BUT I THINK IT IS ONLY FAIR TO LET ANYONE WHO USES THIS FORUM FOR ADVICE ECT DO NOT GO TO CPO READ THE REVIEWS.  HOPE I AM ALLOWED TO POST THIS SORRY IF IM NOT I JUST HAD TO TELL SOMEONE. I THINK MUTHU ARE RUINING CPO.
simpson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic