Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » The Good and the Bad / O Bom e o Mau
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fly tipping

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2014 at 20:02
How horrible.
my beautiful portugal
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2014 at 18:48
This afternoon beside a lane not far from me. What is it with these people? You wouldn't see this almost anywhere else in Europe.

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2014 at 10:29
They are too lazy. Around the back from me there are piles of builder's rubble everywhere along the dirt tracks. Less than a quarter mile away is a recycling place.

The amount of general litter and flytipping here is many times worse than anywhere I have ever been, except possibly Morocco.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2014 at 09:39
There is a recycling/skip/rubbish tip near the Marina,& presumably others,so why do this?
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2014 at 05:25
A back lane just off the main road in Acoteias littered with several piles of broken tiles & bricks. LovelyAngry

I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic