Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Usage & Rules/ Uso e Regras » Announcements / Novidades
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Albufeira Webcam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 57>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2012 at 12:31
The webcam will probably stay offline another few days until we manage a better wireless connection. We'll keep you posted.
Albufeira.com Admin
Corcovada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corcovada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 17:41
It's great - I am watching it on my IPad in my apartment in Corcovada.
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 18:08
Admin - whatever you do - don't change the location!! The cat is pretty much outta the bag - the place we should be buying next Wednesday is the old Destination Football shop on the left of the pic and the big round sign will soon be saying The Cottage. Brilliant!!
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 18:08
Its working for me too at the moment on Firefox but not on Google Chrome. I thought the same Pete brilliant location for webcam pointing right at the sign

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 18:20
Could look something like this, photoed from the other way!

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 18:21
working on safari on a mac
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 18:31
Brilliant, its a pity the webcam isn't a little further down then we could have watched folks having breakfast at the Cottage & spyed on you as well Wink.
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 18:40
I'm sure with a big stick it could be twisted to the left!! Sorry Admin!
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 18:54
Great location for your business peter. We wish you the best of luck!

You'll surely be visited by us once you're all set. I'm sure you'll consider some advertisement on our business directory (which will get a new layout soon)... whisteling
Albufeira.com Admin
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 18:57
works on iphone too. Hope to open Mid May.
J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 19:37
Regarding the webcam, well done to all concerned. Thumbs Up  I intend to use this regularly.

Pete, I'll miss the old version of The Cottage, but the new location will be more convenient for us to use anyway. Good on you and all the team. I hope the deal goes through smoothly this time.
kevjrobbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjrobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 21:06
when I tried to access the webcam it asked for a user name and password. Is it the forum names and passwords or another ?
kevjrobbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjrobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 21:11
apologies for above didn't read the info on the webcam page. up and running now
alan&alice View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alan&alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2012 at 23:50
Just tried it out and it works ok on IE 8,but its very slow to refresh,
works better on Firefox and the refresh rate is a lot better,but had to enter user name Smile.
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/albufeira/481652
steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/April/2012 at 12:59
All im getting just now is camera currently offline :(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 57>
  Share Topic