FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Albufeira Webcam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 555657
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2012 at 15:25
Whip Woo excellent, well done Clap. I wasn't even asked for a password either. I am on internet explorer on main computer and when it refreshes the picture goes blank and then reinstates itself. Maybe it will be better on my laptop with firefox & Google Chrome
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2012 at 15:11
You can try to refresh the page after a minute or two to see if you can access it. I just did and manage to view it as simple user after one page refresh.
Albufeira.com Admin
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2012 at 15:05
Great news and well done!
That said, at the mo, I can't view, guess it's getting bombed with hits, I'll keep trying, many thanks to all concerned.
Andrew
administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2012 at 15:01
Our first online webcam is currently accessible for testing.

The camera is fixed and showing part of the «Strip» (Rua da Oura).
We're not sure how it's going to behave if we have many visitors at the same time, so you might get an error message or very slow motion.

If this works out satisfyingly, we plan on placing other webcams in other locations in Albufeira. Maybe around Fishermen's Beach and Peneco Beach. You know what to do to support this project ;)
Albufeira.com Admin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 555657
  Share Topic