Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who's Next??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 81>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow daffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2018 at 20:03
Six weeks on Saturday, back to our favourite place.
ClaireKildare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireKildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2018 at 09:24
Back on 24th for a few days, had my long visit in July. Might get over for a few days late Sept early Oct. If not, this will be my last until next year. Unhappy
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2018 at 13:18
Originally posted by cameroncleggout cameroncleggout wrote:

2 week on Friday for us. Only doing one Albufeira visit next year as Albufeira is too quiet nowadays. We have decided to give Palma Nova a go in late June

Fancy a house swap next August? LOL
Go away Duchatalet
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/August/2018 at 21:45

2 week on Friday for us. Only doing one Albufeira visit next year as Albufeira is too quiet nowadays. We have decided to give Palma Nova a go in late June

Too quiet??....We have been back in England since back end of July and will be here another 10 days yet to get away from the crowds in Albufeira.
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/August/2018 at 06:32
Originally posted by tonisdad tonisdad wrote:

Too quiet??....We have been back in England since back end of July and will be here another 10 days yet to get away from the crowds in Albufeira.

Yep, us too. Came home middle of June, back mid September until mid November.
July + August = nightmare.
If Palma Nova is too quiet, just stroll down the road to Magaluf.
That should do the trick.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
mrandyd View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrandyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/August/2018 at 07:51
Just over 3 weeks to go, staying for 4 weeks this time, We have only ever done 2 weeks max previously, really looking forward to it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireKildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/August/2018 at 11:36
I love Albufeira when its busy, all that energy. Don't like the bleak look of the town in March and April and I  never visit in the winter I go further afield for my sunshine.
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/August/2018 at 12:17
Originally posted by ClaireKildare ClaireKildare wrote:

I love Albufeira when its busy, all that energy. Don't like the bleak look of the town in March and April and I  never visit in the winter I go further afield for my sunshine.
Claire Albufeira can be lovely in low season. You can walk on the beaches and not have all the hustle and bustle. Nothing like a nice sunny day and walking a few miles on the beach.
A lot of the bars and cafes might be closed but it is nice to sit outside one in a sunny spot that is open and watch the world go by.
If you live where we do, Oura Praia Hotel area, you can also have your own little bit of Britain when all the pensioners are on their long stays Thumbs Up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClaireKildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/August/2018 at 13:12
Ah not for me Tonisdad, I like the hustle and bustle, the cafes and bars and even the crowds on the beach. Our place is in the Old Town, in the middle of things. Hate it when its quiet Cool
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/August/2018 at 14:32
Originally posted by ClaireKildare ClaireKildare wrote:

Ah not for me Tonisdad, I like the hustle and bustle, the cafes and bars and even the crowds on the beach. Our place is in the Old Town, in the middle of things. Hate it when its quiet Cool

Yes my brother prefers it that way!!
Catucci View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catucci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2018 at 15:12
29 days until our place completes then we'll be out twice in October.  Soooo excited Big smile
cameroncleggout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cameroncleggout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2018 at 12:59
Touchdown tomorrow Fri 31st at 11.15ish , should be in Tropical Sol Pool by 1:00pm
cameronout
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2018 at 16:26

Touchdown tomorrow Fri 31st at 11.15ish , should be in Tropical Sol Pool by 1:00pm
Hopefully for you passport control will not be like it was last Sunday night. Took us 45 minutes to get through.Only two working booths. By the time we got there the passport bloke did not even hardly glance at our passports think he was as peed off as the rest of us.

Stan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2018 at 14:05
3 more zzzz to go the hello Albufeira and back to the Brisa Sol.... Love it ☀️☀️☀️😎
A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/September/2018 at 15:21
Booked a very very last minute deal flying tomorrow got a good package deal with Jet2holidays, staying at Boa Vista just for a week. Also got 10 days in November also🙌🏻
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 81>
  Share Topic