FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 236>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2008 at 09:45
Watched that one as well and it was freezin' cycling back to Tonbridge afterwards!

Today, Monday, started bright but it's now a bit overcast. Temperature around 0C and not likely to rise above about 5 or 6. My hosts here are jealous of the fact that it will be around 18C in Albufeira but I did remind them that I am not there!
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Bombeiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombeiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2008 at 15:49
Nice day in Glasgow.Off to the pub  now to watch the gooners.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2008 at 08:38
Missed it like a hole in the head. Yesterday's game was postponed - waterlogged pitch - and the game I was due to referee this morning is also off for the same reason. Went out to watch Everton v West Ham on TV and got snowed on.

This morning (Sunday) the skies are solid grey, it is snowing lightly and I shall be cycling 4 miles to the pub later.

Hope it improves before tomorrow when I am supposed to watching another game.
Albufeira Resident

alan&alice View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alan&alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/March/2008 at 07:04
Ah cubsur you know you really missed the british weather(not)LOL.
http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/albufeira/481652
Timmyduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timmyduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2008 at 18:18
18:00 hours in Chesterfield. Getting ready for a big night out , done me hair had a shave and booked the taxi. Take a look out of the window and cannot see across the road as it is now snowing very heavy. Oh well nothing unusual!
For ever and ever we will follow the voice of MAN UTD the BUSBY BABES
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2008 at 08:58
0845 Saturday in Tonbridge. Freezin' cold, 'issin down with rain, snow forecast for later. Temps not expected to even reach double figures before the end of next week.

Another Bank Holiday weekend meeting expectations!
Albufeira Resident

Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/March/2008 at 00:57
just gone to back door OMG its light snow here in Manchester, shall I wake up to a white hue? jayjan
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 13:50
Cubsur, Was sunny but windy in Manchester this morning, but now the clouds have decended and it looks like it could rain. Enjoy your hols. OMG as i am typing this the sun has come out again, but for how long,? fingers crossed. Cheers jayjan
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2008 at 10:14
Good morning from Tonbridge Kent. We have just had a short hail shower. It has been windy all night and, although the sky is fairly bright at the moment, the forecast is for snow and 1C by this evening.

Typical British Bank Holiday weekend in other words.
Albufeira Resident

Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/February/2008 at 13:28
Smurfette, I think that you're right, at least it was still in Cheshire with a Warrington postcode last time I checked!!Thumbs%20Up
Smurfette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/February/2008 at 12:59
Bobster, they're always messing with the boundaries up there.  When we lived in Culcheth it was classed as Lancashire and now it's Cheshire (or is it!!!)
Rockin Brenda
Bobster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/February/2008 at 10:13
Slept through it all I'm afraid.  Hadn't even had a drink either, the 'quake must have bypassed Lanc's or Greater Manchester - whatever it's called where I live - boundaries have been changed you see!!
webs View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2008 at 19:55
I also live in milton keynes and felt it, was woken by another "forum" user telling me to get out of bed and check the house!!!!!Wink
mystery View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2008 at 18:35

My mum lives in Blackburn, Lancs and felt the after effects.

Smurfette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2008 at 16:08
Blimey, I'd heard it was felt in the whole of the country
Rockin Brenda
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 236>
  Share Topic