Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Weather Today!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 237>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Milly_Molly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milly_Molly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2008 at 21:18
It's been awful here in NW England today!

Cold, windy, wet....then it went humid, but still windy and wet.

Now it's cold again...

We've even had weather warnings about the rain for tonight! Unreal!   
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2008 at 23:35
Around North Manchester its been quite nice but this afternoon skies went dull and it looked like rain was imminent, but it blew over and we had lovely blue skies until the sun set.
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2008 at 21:44

Weather in North East Blighty has been quite nice today. The rain that was forecast never came and it has been warm enough to go out without a jacket.

Consistently inconsistent, Esse sou eu!
michelle c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelle c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2008 at 19:46
WEATHER HERE TODAY IN LIVERPOOL WAS CLOUDY RAINY WINDY SUNNY WARM CHILLY AND FOR 5 MINS HOT, ABOUT RIGHT FOR END OF JUNE ...ROLL ON AUG ILL BE IN ALBUFEIRA...MICHELLE C
michelle c

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milly_Molly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2008 at 22:23
Hey Michelle, I'm not far from you - until 8th August that is!

And I'm notreally jealous about your move - much!

michelle c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelle c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2008 at 15:38
my weather here in liverpool is cold damp dull and has rained most of the day..moving into new house in branqueira 8th aug so i have to just sit tight till then, but love all the story,s and info on albufeira..michelle c
michelle c

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milly_Molly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/June/2008 at 13:28
It's teeming down with rain and freezing here in North West England today !
(Am very tempted to put the heating on!)

And tomorrows forecast is 50 mph gales!
So much for summer!
sneezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2008 at 20:39
Carnival here today, gorgeous weather very warm and sunny most of the day.  Just had some rain 8.30pm but sun is now out again and there's a lovely rainbow.
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2008 at 21:23
I truly hope so, last summer was awful here. Unfortunately the North East Coast suffers from a regular sea fret and whilst the rest of the country has sun we are holed up, fog thick as pea soup, with the fires on!!Unhappy Not the last two days though, Geordies were out in force, lots of sore shoulders this evening I think!! I took my mutz for a walk around the sea front this morning, half way back the tubbier of the two lay down under the shade of a tree and wouldn't move! Took 5 minutes to persuade him, thought I was going to have to carry him home!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milly_Molly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2008 at 18:24
It's lovely again here too Avril!

*Whispers to Avril*...

"do you think it might be the start of our Summer "   
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2008 at 18:00
North East England is baking at the moment for the second day in a row. It's absolutely brilliant and long may it last (though I fear it won't). BBQ's are out in force as are the shorts, some folks should and some folks really shouldn't!!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2008 at 19:36
I am in  Lisbon and it is very hot and humid here. Soon be back down south.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milly_Molly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2008 at 16:29
I don't know if I should chance saying this, but maybe, just maybe............. Summer has finally arrived!

I have no idea of the temperature, but it is gorgeous here in North West England!

Did a car bootie this morning and I have come home with a great tan!

There's not a cloud in the sky - it's still gloriously sun shining, let's just hope it lasts!    

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milly_Molly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2008 at 22:28
Warm and sunny in North West England too!
(The forecast showers didn't come till after 5pm and then only lasted about 10 minutes!)
sneezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2008 at 21:23
Hot and sunny in middle England yesterday and today.  Lovely
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 237>
  Share Topic