Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oceanville

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 20>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2012 at 21:26
hi crabman....i've just sent you a pm
tyrone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyrone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2012 at 22:17
I have also paid a deposit for an apartment in Oceanville, I have pretty much given up hope on seeing a cent back, is anyone clearer as to what the problem is with Oceanville. Is it disputed ownership or bad construction it does look tired now but it was fabulous. Heart breakingCry
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2012 at 23:38
Tyrone, hopefully Jocelyn will see your post & reply as she seems to have  information on experiences on whats happening on this resort being a buyer herself..
Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2012 at 17:23
hi Tyrone
not sure what communications are like with your solicitor...but the latest is that sesimbra have won their case to have their planning application for OV altered. so they have all the relevant documents in place, habitation / tourist licence...just no bank to lend them money. they are not bankrupt yet! and the banks don't want them to be declared bankrupt either. pm me...there are a few of us on a group on fb that share information (not that we have any more that what i've said here)...but it's just nice to be able to chat with others in the same boat...
J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2012 at 20:22
Oh that is encouraging Jocelyn. It has been an epic wait (and no doubt a lot of anger too) but it would be great to see it start being what it is supposed to be.
Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2012 at 20:35
Originally posted by J2me J2me wrote:

Oh that is encouraging Jocelyn. It has been an epic wait (and no doubt a lot of anger too) but it would be great to see it start being what it is supposed to be.

time will tell eh! would be nice to get closure one way or the other....if only we had a crystal ball!! Smile
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2012 at 22:22
Good luck Jocelyn, hope it all works out ok for you and the others who have invested money in Oceanville. Finger crossed. xx
Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2012 at 23:10
Originally posted by Jayjan Jayjan wrote:

Good luck Jocelyn, hope it all works out ok for you and the others who have invested money in Oceanville. Finger crossed. xx

cheers jayjan...me thinks i will still be updating this thread for a long time yet! xx

Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/April/2012 at 23:40
awwwhhhhhh bless, how soul destroying. Maybe Sesimbra  has a conscience, oh dear "I dont think so"  Joking aside  good luck & best wishes and hope it does have a positive outcome.
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2012 at 11:37
One day,when I see a new post on this topic,I hope to read that is all resolved,& the owners are allowed to move in.
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2012 at 13:42
Originally posted by tiganut tiganut wrote:

One day,when I see a new post on this topic,I hope to read that is all resolved,& the owners are allowed to move in.

Me too. Wouldn't that be fantastic for the folks concerned.
Loving it in the sun

Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2012 at 16:03
Originally posted by cheekygirl cheekygirl wrote:

Originally posted by tiganut tiganut wrote:

Me too. Wouldn't that be fantastic for the folks concerned.

ah, you are all too kind...THANK YOU...
my hubby thinks we will never get our money back...he keeps telling me to forget about it....but i still have a glimmer of hope....in any case, keep you all posted
crabman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crabman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2012 at 17:20
Going out to Albufeira May11.I will go to ov to see if anything has changed.I met another Cardiffian who has bought an apartment at ov and like myself was asked to to put euros in Portuguese BANCO IN 2007 but every so often i get a statement with lot less money in it,as it is Portuguese i dont know what im supposed to be paying for.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2012 at 17:23
Well there's certainly no sign of anything happening on the ground as it were.

Crabman - tell us the words on your bank statement and we will do our best to tell you what you are paying for.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2012 at 09:51
June 26th 2012

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 20>
  Share Topic