Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oceanville

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/October/2010 at 19:48
it was stressful back in 2008 jayjan, it's more annoying that they don't communicate....it's the not knowing was going on in the background (if anything!!) that's a killer. 
we're over next week, i try not to look up at the building when we're there!!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2011 at 11:14
Some more recent pictures are in this topic thread

http://www.albufeira.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2320&PID=49585#49585
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2011 at 20:06
Looks like they have stopped some basic maintenance and weeds are taking over. They've stopped watering the grass also.

Albufeira Resident

Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/May/2011 at 20:13
thanks cubsur...
meeting our solicitor next week. we decided to go the legal route recently...you seek court protection for your investment so that our apartment can't be auctioned off in the future. in the 6 months since we were at court...we have managed to get a court number...why do things move so slowly!!!!
i think there is a public action on 2nd june selling one of the retail units...
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 14:52
The place is still abandoned and getting worse to look at. About four o'clock yesterday all I saw was two security guards having a chat (change of shift?) and and old bloke who looked like a gardener. Meanwhile the weeds continue to grow.

Albufeira Resident

Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 15:00
thanks cubsur for taking the time to put up another picture, i've no news other than i'm still waiting since december 2010 for my court hearing date.
tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/August/2011 at 07:12
Good luck with the hearing,when you get it.
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/August/2011 at 09:20
thanks tiganut! hopefully i will be able to post an update before christmas. another client of my solicitors who submitted their case to the court after me has already had their hearing. My solicitor said it depends on which solicitor you get....
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/October/2011 at 10:38
Yesterday

Albufeira Resident

Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2011 at 15:35
   Hello jocelyn
   This is the first time I've read about the trouble you are having and I just
   want to wish you good luck and I hope that everything works out well for you.Smile
Christina James
Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2011 at 15:40
ah thanks Christina, so nice of you :)
we won our court case this week, judge ordered sesimbra to pay us back....not that they will cause they are almost bankrupt...but it was somewhat good news for us.
Christina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2011 at 15:53
ClapGreat, I am so pleased for you, you never know you may get your money
     back, miracles can happen, ha ha. Smile I bet you're relieved its all over.
Christina James
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2011 at 17:07
ClapClap Excellent news Jocelyn, hope everything goes ok for you after all the trauma you must have had with this place over such a long time. Good Luck & best wishes !!!!!
Jocelyn View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2011 at 17:14
cheers jayjan....could be many years if at all before we see any of our 40k...but at least i have a legal document from the courts now...hopefully will mean something if sesimbra go bankrupt!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2011 at 19:01
So what's going to happen to the site I wonder?
Albufeira Resident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 20>
  Share Topic