Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Photo sharing / Partilha de fotos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show your favourite place

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 235>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5,00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mystery View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mystery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2011 at 15:16
Nice pics Smile
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2011 at 18:28
lynnjenny, have a look at this website, loads of videos and information about the towns on the Algarve.There are also lots of other links with various information. 
when you load the site just click on central and it will bring you to all the towns & resorts on the central algarve including Albufeira.Enjoy
lynnjenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnjenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2011 at 23:06
thanks for that what a great website i will be looking at it all the time till we go 6 weeks to go
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 14:00
Originally posted by lynnjenny lynnjenny wrote:

thanks for that what a great website i will be looking at it all the time till we go 6 weeks to go

What date you travelling. I fly out of Manchester on Friday 13th May for a week.
Loving it in the sun

Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 14:28
Me too Cheekygirl with Monarch.
cheekygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 14:40
Originally posted by Jayjan Jayjan wrote:

Me too Cheekygirl with Monarch.

We are with Monarch also. What time is your flight??
Loving it in the sun

lynnjenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynnjenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 16:00
we fly out on the 6th may hope weather is good
Bob1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 16:10
Fly out a week tomorrow for a week. First time to Algarve so looking forward to a nice break and good food ! Just hope weather is good (20c will do me !)
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 16:57
we are on the 2pm flight, couldn't make the 7.30am one.
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 19:49
Maybe not an outright favourite, but here's a view of the old town from in front of the Oceanville development. This is the view people would have paid £££ for.

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 19:51
Shame!
J2me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2011 at 21:02
Is the patch of land in front of this sufficient to build on. It is up the top of the hill but there are several examples around Albufeira where builders have built on very steep ground - sites that I thought would have proved uneconomical to develop.
steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2011 at 07:42
Thanks for that link to that site jayjan its brill :)
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2011 at 11:02
Your welcome,enjoy!!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/March/2011 at 11:11
The area immediately in front of the circular hotel is vast pile of rubble, left over bricks and general rubbish. I only got onto the land as the gate in the fence had been opened and two blokes with a truck were busy helping themselves to some of said material.

The land drops down very steeply, almost vertically, to the road below.

Here's some more pictures

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 235>
  Share Topic