Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » The Good and the Bad / O Bom e o Mau
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Green tiled building is for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 21>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2019 at 09:09
Originally posted by A9NDY A9NDY wrote:

And then you'd need about 300k to put both properties right .... but you'd get one of the best views and locations in albufeira

...but no car parking, a big minus when selling a property. No doubt the site is worth €1,000,000 + to become perhaps a small and upmarket hotel.

We shall see.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/December/2019 at 13:52
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

Originally posted by A9NDY A9NDY wrote:

And then you'd need about 300k to put both properties right .... but you'd get one of the best views and locations in albufeira

...but no car parking, a big minus when selling a property. No doubt the site is worth €1,000,000 + to become perhaps a small and upmarket hotel.

We shall see.

Like an annex to the Rocamar.....
Colin
A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/April/2020 at 13:12
HI ALL, I was having a look on Fb last night ... and some has uploaded some pictures of the green tiled building , it now has hoarding surrounding the front of said building.
  Is this a health and safety measure  or has someone decided to renovate it ? it has been removed from rightmove so presume someone has bought it at last.  Couldn't see any building notices from the pictures.

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2020 at 09:55
I will have a look when I am out for my walk later and post a picture or two.
Albufeira Resident

A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2020 at 15:48
Thanks 👍
lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2020 at 17:40
oh good, look forward to them

my beautiful portugal
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2020 at 17:53
Here's a few pictures. There is no building permit or licence on the hoarding so I cannot tell to what purpose it is there. The building is, as we know, in a very poor state now that the roof has collapsed. At the rear of the property is a similar hoarding, but that may be something separate. Pictures are smaller than usual as I forgot to change camera settings!

Albufeira Resident

A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2020 at 20:14
The proprty at the rear is a job lot i hope someone has bought it and return it to it's former glory .... thanks for the update
lucyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2020 at 20:39
Thanks for the photos, it really is in such disrepair now, such a shame
my beautiful portugal
A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2020 at 23:50
I’m putting money on that the front will be made into a restaurant and terrace 🍺
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2020 at 14:03
There are some odd property boundaries by the look of it.

Albufeira Resident

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2020 at 19:35
can’t open the link, sorry Tom.
Andrew
A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2020 at 20:51
The building at rear seems to be in a better state of affairs from above anyway looking at the google link
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2020 at 22:02
I can't open the link either, comes up as a bad request.
How sad such a lovely building in a prime location  has had to get into this state. Obviously the original  vendors wanted far  too much for it or maybe  the Camara could have put  planning restrictions on what it could be used for when someone  was interested in buying it. Hence it still being empty.

Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/April/2020 at 22:43
The link is ok for me. It is a Google maps/satellite close up of the area around the top of the lift and the green tiled building.
Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 21>
  Share Topic