Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » The Good and the Bad / O Bom e o Mau
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Green tiled building is for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
Author
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2011 at 13:14
Yes it's still the same, passed it yesterday!! It's location is fabulous, it must appeal to someone who could afford to renovate it. I'm buying it when I will the euromills, ha ha!!
carl View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2011 at 16:00
Someone must have spent a small fortune on getting that building renovated. Last time I saw it, admittedly a few years ago, it had one hell of a crack running virtually from top to bottom. Thought it might need a little more than underpinning!!!!!!!
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/August/2011 at 16:44
I cycled past the green tiled building a couple of hours ago. It is indeed in the same state, if not a little worse.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
CAPTAIN-PARMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CAPTAIN-PARMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 12:26
Cubs if you cycle past it no wonder it's cracked from top to bottom
whisteling
a great philosopher once said...
"Naughty.........naughty!!
very naughty!!!!"
Super__Ally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 12:41
Originally posted by CAPTAIN-PARMO CAPTAIN-PARMO wrote:

Cubs if you cycle past it no wonder it's cracked from top to bottom
whisteling
Proof that Cubsur has been at the Green Tiled Building
Ally
steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 12:53
Originally posted by Avril Avril wrote:

Yes it's still the same, passed it yesterday!! It's location is fabulous, it must appeal to someone who could afford to renovate it. I'm buying it when I will the euromills, ha ha!!

Hope i win em before you then lol no offence :)
steven.vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven.vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 12:56
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

I cycled past the green tiled building a couple of hours ago. It is indeed in the same state, if not a little worse.

Thats such a shame, as said previously its a superb location i just wonder why it hasnt been bought. Surely by now they will have realised and lowered their price to get it sold.
carl View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 15:20
Originally posted by steven.vanessa steven.vanessa wrote:

Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

Thats such a shame, as said previously its a superb location i just wonder why it hasnt been bought. Surely by now they will have realised and lowered their price to get it sold.

Lower the price? It doesn't work like that!!!!! They are more likely to INCREASE the price. It could be that the person who owned it died ( likely) and the family cannot agree on how to deal with it. Maybe some want to sell and others don't in which case it stays as it is!!!!! Got to agree it would make a fantastic home, the views are great and you can guarantee that you wouldn't get anything built in front of you!!!! The rental potential would be brilliant.
janet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 16:00
Super Ally....very good! But if thats the type of people it attracts...any wonder no one wants to buy it !! LOL
owners direct p5473

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 16:20
I would turn it into a restuarant with a two tier terrace so that the diners could look at a fabulous view. 
Just how much is it worth?  
Ally
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/August/2011 at 22:02
Ally, the "Green tiled building" is the one with the green tiles on..
You leave that beautiful blue and white (shame they're not stripes) building alone!
Andrew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/August/2011 at 08:02
Originally posted by Andrew Andrew wrote:

Ally, the "Green tiled building" is the one with the green tiles on..
You leave that beautiful blue and white (shame they're not stripes) building alone!

Andrew
I had the painters on the job yesterday
Ally

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2011 at 12:51

Has the Green Tiled Building been moved?

This picture was originally posted by Sean67
Ally
Mollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2011 at 15:07
Originally posted by Super__Ally Super__Ally wrote:

Has the Green Tiled Building been moved?

This picture was originally posted by Sean67

[IMG]http://forum.albufeira.com/uploads/new/20111013_125022_Green_Tiled_bui.JPG" height="632" width="840" />

The green tiled building was never in that place, the fountain would have been in the sea!!!!|

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super__Ally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2011 at 15:31
Its definately there. I can see it. Geek
Ally
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
  Share Topic