Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » The Good and the Bad / O Bom e o Mau
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Green tiled building is for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bedlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bedlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2012 at 20:07
Originally posted by Daliscar Daliscar wrote:

Just back from a great six day stay in Albufeira, told that the Green House WILL NOT sell because it is haunted ! This 'problem has also affected the sale of the renovated house to the right. Any one heard the same?

Well from the almost daily flyers I get in my Post Box, and under my windscreen wipers, for Fortune Tellers and Mediums in Albufeira it should be pretty easy to organise an Exorcism!!! LOL
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2012 at 19:14
wuff wuff we're all mutzy nutzy.

Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2012 at 17:45

Aye, absolutely barking, it's greatWacko

Consistently inconsistent, Esse sou eu!
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2012 at 15:31
Originally posted by Avril Avril wrote:

Well, I know it's easy to say after someone else has but I always thought it was haunted. I used to say that to Peter everytime we walked past!!

That is because you are barking mad Av...

Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2012 at 13:30
Well, I know it's easy to say after someone else has but I always thought it was haunted. I used to say that to Peter everytime we walked past!!
Consistently inconsistent, Esse sou eu!
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2012 at 13:06
Wonder who the ghost is then? maybe a previous owner who doesn't want their space invaded.
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2012 at 12:58
Love the username Tim, I remember that band!
Daliscar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daliscar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2012 at 23:14
Good point, but it's the Locals who are concerned about the alleged spiritual activity and of course getting people to work on it could be a problem. Just passing on what we were told.I would like to hear more of the story if it has any truth in it!
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2012 at 22:41
Haunted? Wouldn't stop me buying and if you were going to do anything with it in the retail or leisure area, ie, restaurant, b & b, guest house etc., what a selling point that would be!
Andrew
Daliscar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daliscar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2012 at 21:46
Just back from a great six day stay in Albufeira, told that the Green House WILL NOT sell because it is haunted ! This 'problem has also affected the sale of the renovated house to the right. Any one heard the same?
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2011 at 19:36
I've only just clocked, all the balustrade on the balcony has gone, completely. Shame.
Andrew
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/November/2011 at 16:30
Our favourite eyesore in the sunshine yesterday afternoon

Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2011 at 21:34
Cheers Av, yep we're fine, and by coincidence, Charlotte is back from Uni tonight so the four of us are together for the first time in several weeks.
Trust you and yours are all well and good...
Andrew
Avril View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Avril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2011 at 21:29
It was funny, can't believe you missed it! Hope you and Trish and the girls are getting used to this wonderful Blighty weather now you are back!
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2011 at 21:08
Av, I's bin nowhere, where's you bin? ;-)

Apologies, for some reason I just missed this thread, now I've found it, again, just love Ally's photoshop work, just brill.
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
  Share Topic