Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Weather / O Clima
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWeather in Albufeira today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 461462463464465 566>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/June/2019 at 10:56
It's rather cooler this morning than of late. Temperature at 1030am is 19.3º, there is a bit of wind and not a cloud to be seen.

It will be an OK day but we won't get higher than 22 or 23 today. Be grateful, it is going to be raining over most of the country.

It won't be all that warm toinight, down to 13º away from the coast, maybe 15 or 16 where we are.

It will be warmer tomorrow once this cold front passes over, with temperatures back into the high 20's from Sunday onward.

It won't be surprise when I tell you that May this year was the second hottest recorded snce 1931 (only 2015 was hotter), that the Algarve had virtually no rain and for May was considered to be in a  condition of either severe drought (the west)  or extreme drought (the east ).
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2019 at 10:10
It is cloudy this morning but quite pleasant. Temperature at 0955am is 18.2º, which will rise to around 24 this afternooon.  There is a light wind from the north.

Tonight will be fairly cool, 14º inland maybe 16 along the coast.

Over the weekend day-time temperature will rise to 28º but night-time still fairly cool, between 13 and 16. It will be cloudy at times.

Next week will be warm and sunny, mid to high 20's daytime but stil pretty un-warm at night.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2019 at 10:47
It is a bit windy this morning, sun is out and there are some high clouds. Temperature at 1045 is 22.1º expected to rise to 26 or 27 this afternoon.

It will be warmer tonight, 15º inland, 16 or 17 along the coast.

Hotter day coming tomorrow, could be 28º.  And a good week coming along, day-time 25 - 28º, night time along the coast 16 - 18, a little cooler inland. Virtually no chance of rain.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2019 at 10:59
Not too bad at at all this morning. Warmer than yesterday, temperature at 1055am is 22.6º, there is a bit of a breeze again and to the south anyway not a cloud in the sky.

Top temperature today is expected to be 28º. It will be a pleasant night if a bit on the cool side, 16 - 17 along the coast, maybe as low as 14 inland.

This is going to be the weather for the next week at least.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2019 at 09:32
Nice morning, fresh breeze, fluffy clouds. Temperature at 0930am is 20.6º forecast to reach 28 or 29 this afternoon although it will stay a bit cloudy all day. Tonight will be cold, could be as low as 14ºC, probably 15 or 16 around here.

There won't be much change to the weather all this week. It looks like being rather windy tomorrow, especially during the afternoon. By the end of the week, temperatures will gradually climb to 28º day time and 18º at night.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2019 at 09:13
Sunny and windy again this morning with a few clouds overhead. It is much more cloudy out to the west. Forecast a maximum of 26 or 27 today. It won't be quite so cold tonight but still only 16 or 17 at best. Temperatures will rise as the week goes on.
Albufeira Resident

Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2019 at 09:38
Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

Temperatures will rise as the week goes on.

Weather apps are curious things. Rarely does my BBC app (source Meteogroup) agree with my mobile's app (Accuweather) nor my wifes mobile weather app. Nevertheless they all indicate the temperature will reduce day by day this week perhaps down to 21 degrees by Friday. I'll optomisticaly stick with Cubsur whilst I'm over here.
Colin
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2019 at 12:35
Originally posted by Big Col Big Col wrote:

Originally posted by cubsur cubsur wrote:

Temperatures will rise as the week goes on.

Weather apps are curious things. Rarely does my BBC app (source Meteogroup) agree with my mobile's app (Accuweather) nor my wifes mobile weather app. Nevertheless they all indicate the temperature will reduce day by day this week perhaps down to 21 degrees by Friday. I'll optomisticaly stick with Cubsur whilst I'm over here.

Couldn’t agree with you more Col, they are all always different and sometimes considerably so.
Add to those your own thermometer, the one on the car dashboard, every chemist shop you pass and then perm any one from eight it seems to me!
Talking about this week though, IPMA have 29 for today, a chilly 23 for Friday and then 29, 30 & 31 for Saturday, Sunday, Monday! So, if it wasn’t for their Friday shout I’d be sticking with IPMA! Lol!
Andrew
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2019 at 09:14
Bright and breezy once again. Temperature at 0905am is 19.7º and not a cloud in the sky. Forecast for today is maximum 26º. It will be a bit warmer tonight, 18 or 19 along the coast, 17º inland.

It will be a little bit cooler tomorrow and Friday is going to be decidedly cold at perhaps only 21 or 22º in the daytime, 13 at night. A fairly deep low pressure system off to the west will be bringing cold air down from icy northern parts.

Saturday will be cold as well, but from Sunday temperatures will start to rise and head towards 30º by the end of the week. It won't rain.
Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2019 at 11:16
Bright and very breezy this morning. At 0730 it was 17.4º outside back door. Now at just after 11, it is 23.4º and expected to rise to 26 or 27 this afternoon. There are a few small but very high clouds.

It's going to be pretty cold again tonight, 16 or 17 along the coast and could be as low as 14 inland.

Some very cold weather (for the time of year) is forecast for tomorrow, only 21º perhaps. A series of low pressure systems over the Atlantic, and heading towards the UK, is dragging cold air down this way.

Saturday should be better and the next few days after that back into the high 20's in the daytime16 - 18 at night.

Albufeira Resident

cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2019 at 10:13
Lots of cloud this morning and a fairly stiff north-westerly so it's not warm. Temperature at 1000am is 18.1ºc which is unlikely to get must past 21 or 22 today. It won't be very warm tonight either,  could be as low as 12 inland, maybe 15along the coast.

Once this bit of weather passes over, things will become more like the middle of June, expecting 25 or 26 tomorrow, 28 on Sunday with the rest of the week also being in the high 20's.

That's the last on the spot report for a few days. I am off to enjoy the delights of the early English summer. That I shall report upon elsewhere.
Albufeira Resident

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2019 at 09:33
In Toms absence.. yesterday was an odd one in that it was much cooler, only 22 degree's but very windy and that I think made it feel even cooler.
Today normal service is resumed, little breeze, some light, high, hazy cloud but mostly blue out there, the sun has got his hat on and is coming out to play, 22 degrees already and IPMA say a high of 28.
That's all good then!
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2019 at 09:11
Nice day yesterday, apart from a couple of hours strong wind late on and you just don't want a couple of hours of strong wind do you!
Today, well it’s warm, 20 already, bright, but cloudy. No breeze. Forecast 29 later but this cloud has got to clear off for that to happen so I’m doubtful.
Rest of week is forecast low to mid twenties until the weekend when all of a sudden they predict 30/31, we’ll see.
So today is warm and pleasant but cloudy, at the minute!
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/June/2019 at 13:39
Update. Yes, the cloud cleared, nice blue skies and plenty of sun now but we also have a breeze and just 25 degrees, can’t see this hitting the forecast 29 but it’s still nice enough.
Andrew
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/June/2019 at 09:44
Very still this morning but the breeze or wind appearing mid afternoon seems to be a pattern. Some high hazy cloud otherwise sunny, just 18 at the moment and only 23 forecast but I’m thinking it will match yesterday and max out at 25, same for the rest of the week, so a bit below average for June, and now IPMA are saying 50% chance of some rain tomorrow and Wednesday! What!?!
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 461462463464465 566>
  Share Topic