Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Estate Agents

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tessagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Estate Agents
    Posted: 29/March/2023 at 23:58
I am hoping to put my apt on the market I contacted 2 Estate Agents for valuation .  Before I even signed up with any of them both have come back to say the have clients who are willing to buy without even viewing the property . Is this a marketing trick they use to get you to sign up with them and what if you signed up and they have no client ready to buy? what happens next Confused
Sponsored Links

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2023 at 09:19
You have nothing to lose by signing up with them, whether they have genuine interest or not. It is a sellers market at the moment so prices are high - I'd suggest being a bit cheeky with your asking price as you might just get that extra 5 or 10k if you push for it. If with multiple agents you are likely to have to pay 5%, single agent 2-4%. Don't fall for all the spiel that they tell you about promoting your place on multiple sites around the world - they all do this so its down to how hard the agent works on your behalf. Maybe try to sell privately and save the 5% agents commission.
Bunnyrunner View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/April/2023 at 17:39
And of course check their website as a prospective buyer. Some of the sites are dreadful.
"You wake up a winner only you can make yourself a loser"- Declan Murphy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic