Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Local attractions / Locais de diversões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Algarve Classic Cars this weekend - Event Date: 27/August/2021 - 29/August/2021

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Algarve Classic Cars this weekend
    Posted: 27/August/2021 at 11:28
Sorry, missed this one.

Times of some 'passes' near here are a bit vague. I don't fancy the idea of being neutralised. Sounds painful.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Sponsored Links

Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2021 at 07:47
I assume the Albufeira leg is the stop at the shopping centre? That's a relief, had visions of the chaos as the council shuts the Avenida dos Descobrimentos with no notice on a day when thousands of northerners are on the roads heading back home... 
Go away Duchatalet
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2021 at 08:48
The official progamme says Algarve Shopping which I presume means they will be going along the N125 rather than through town. But like I said, it's a bit vague and I didn't find a map.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Richardk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2021 at 09:58
If the route goes on 125 then it will join a long queue at the Val Paraiso junction due to people going to Zoo Marine/ Algarve shopping/Motorway. I have also failed to find details of the route . Pretty poor really as Albufeira Camera are listed as one of the sponsors
peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2021 at 10:35
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic