Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toll help please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJSUGGY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/July/2021 at 14:17
I was informed of it by a Portuguese Business man I was working for 20 years ago when the ticket was checked at the toll booth. And you had to wait whilst it was checked, I went through a green arrow on the Vigo to Porto without taking a ticket and got charged double to exit the motorway. 240 Escudos' to 480 Escudos'  long time ago though.
swagsale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swagsale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/July/2021 at 15:43
To put peoples` minds at rest who are worried I maybe in line for a hefty fine. I logged onto this website
 https://www.pagamentodeportagens.pt/PPP_Portal/IC.aspx

Of course using false name and throwaway sim card to register. 
Put in dates going back to January1st 2018
Guess what I owe nothing, zilch Smile.
S1gh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/July/2021 at 22:24
TBH Swagsale I really hope you have all your clever plans wrongs and you do get caught, if you don’t then lucky you.
“Apply your sun cream” about the only sensible thing you’ve said.
Have a great day and enjoy all your visits.
swagsale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swagsale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2021 at 08:06
Originally posted by S1gh S1gh wrote:

TBH Swagsale I really hope you have all your clever plans wrongs and you do get caught, if you don’t then lucky you.
“Apply your sun cream” about the only sensible thing you’ve said.
Have a great day and enjoy all your visits.

Thank you but I will not get caught because there is nothing to get caught for is there?
If there was it would be there in black and white on the system. Memo to oneself take screenshot of said page as evidence.
You have a great day too. Thank you Smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic