Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boris In Gale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boris In Gale
    Posted: 27/June/2021 at 16:06
Rumour has it Boris  is in Gale staying at Vila Joya.
Shame he cant go out for a beer in a local bar
Hope he remembers to isolate when he goes home
Sponsored Links

A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2021 at 16:49
Think it will be a case of do as I say not do as I do 🙈
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2021 at 20:19
But who is he with?
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
A9NDY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2021 at 20:43
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

But who is he with?
his wife on honeymoon
S1gh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2021 at 21:19
Yeah as a fully vaccinated intensive care covid survivor I hope the guy running the country (England) follows the rules of self isolation, the same rules that pro athletes don’t have to follow.

I can’t believe how bitter and twisted this forum has become, moan on and keep,sucking them lemons guys, what ever makes you happy 🍋

Been a tough time for everyone.

(I’m the most non political person you’ve ever met but just had enough of bitter and twisted comments, ever thought of looking on the positive side)?.......
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2021 at 08:45
Vila Joya! He is obviously being paid far too much.

And yes it is a mystery how an individual footballer at Euro 2020 can become infected, considering that they are kept well away from the unwashed for weeks at a time.

This morning's news reports that Portugal has now closed its borders to unvaccinated Brits. Presumably in retaliation.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
JuliejH View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliejH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2021 at 14:03
He’s in the Uk at a paint factory !
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2021 at 11:02
Originally posted by S1gh S1gh wrote:

Yeah as a fully vaccinated intensive care covid survivor I hope the guy running the country (England) follows the rules of self isolation, the same rules that pro athletes don’t have to follow.

I can’t believe how bitter and twisted this forum has become, moan on and keep,sucking them lemons guys, what ever makes you happy 🍋

Been a tough time for everyone.

(I’m the most non political person you’ve ever met but just had enough of bitter and twisted comments, ever thought of looking on the positive side)?.......

I am sure the thousands who have lost loved ones thanks to his policies (or lack of) are feeling very positive mate... Angry
Go away Duchatalet
S1gh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1gh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2021 at 21:42
I have the greatest sympathy for anyone who has lost loved ones, my heart truly goes out to them for their very sad loss.

I agree that mistakes have and will be made but as a non passionate political person I wouldn’t have any confidence in the other side being any better if I’m honest.
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2021 at 06:27
I loathe the man and his government of entitled public school boys. But we must remember it was they who in May 2020 took the early decision to invest £65.5 million pounds in the development of the Oxford/Astra Zeneca vaccine.  I cant say how many deaths were avoided by our early start to Oxford/AZ vaccination in December 2020 but there must be many.  As an at risk person I am grateful for it.

It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2021 at 06:36
A stopped clock is right twice a day. 
Go away Duchatalet
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2021 at 12:06
You're right.
He had to be right sometime.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic