Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Algarve Foreign Residents / Residentes Estrangeiros
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Air conditioning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
animallover View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animallover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air conditioning
    Posted: 20/May/2021 at 08:41
Thanks, that's what I thought and have arrang already had a quote and installation arranged 😀
Sponsored Links

tiganut View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiganut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/May/2021 at 06:58
Probably better to get supply,& fit.Should anything go wrong with the unit,you can call them back to rectify it.Also,the mark up on the parts is part of the companies income,so they would probably add a bit on for that.Just my 2p.
He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins
animallover View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animallover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2021 at 08:41
Good morning

Has anyone bought their own air conditioning unit and then got it installed by an engineer? In the past I've had company supply and fit but wondering if buying the unit myself would be less expensive. I only need one unit, preferably UP Live. TIA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic