Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Living in Albufeira / Viver em Albufeira » Events & Local Activities / Eventos & Actividades Locais
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Formula 1 in the Algarve (Portugal Grand Prix)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2020 at 16:14
Fantastic news. If they allow spectators I will be there. If they dont I'll be hiding in the hills overlooking circuit
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2020 at 17:40
Yes, spectators allowed Richard. I think it’s the first that won’t be behind closed doors.
Now we have to look-out for the release of tickets and the bun fight that will cause!
Andrew
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2020 at 18:01
Great news. Sadly for me the dates are later than I hoped. 😒
Colin
Luis View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2020 at 18:45
Great news to the region,still as it stands if people travel from Britain and Ireland as it stads they face being slapped with 14 days quarantine...
Richardk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2020 at 09:44
Tickets on sale but website crashed . ARGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Richardk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2020 at 21:29
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/September/2020 at 08:44
I have read that tickets were going for as much as €500.

That kind of number at a single event will be an interesting and severe test for the government's policies.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Richardk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2020 at 12:27
A friend is unable to attend The grand Prix due to serious  illness so wants to sell his tickets.
They are weekend tickets in the North stand  (end of pit straight so fantastic view) 
They cost €350 each so if interested please drop me a message so we can get tickets transferred into your name.
Thanks
Richard
cubsur View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cubsur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2020 at 11:06
According to the weekend news the permitted attendance has been reduced to 38,000 (capacity 90,000) and there were still tickets on sale.
Albufeira Resident

www.algarvebus.info public transport information for the Algarve
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2020 at 12:07
Our good friend from here on Alb.com, Andrew is unwell at the moment. Consequently he has six weekend tickets for the north stand up for grabs. Face value €2100 they are asking €1800. If anyone is interested contact me and I'll put you in touch with them.  
Go away Duchatalet
Big Col View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Col Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2020 at 12:45
Sadly don't require the tickets but I'm sorry to hear that Andrew is unwell. Please pass on our best wishes for a speedy recovery.   
Colin
Richardk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2020 at 20:39
Andrew has had good news - the Autodromo is refunding his tickets so all he has to do now is concentrate on getting better,.
If you do get to read  this Andrew - we are all hoping you have a swift recovery
mrandyd View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrandyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2020 at 21:41
👍
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2020 at 00:06
Speedy recovery Andrew. Hop you are well very soon.
Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Richardk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richardk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/October/2020 at 09:56
Autodromo have said tickets being sent out from 9th October
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic