Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Users Chit Chat / Conversa entre Utilizadores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Virus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 54>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vinnym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 18:03
How do you know.
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 18:14
cos I know him very well. 
we're not brazil we're norn iron
vinnym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote vinnym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 18:16
Well he should be more careful with his choice of language at this time. Over 40,000 people have lost their lives and left many family members mourning and in great grief.
camara1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camara1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 19:33
cos i know him well? the guy is a stupid rambling old fool spouting his rubbish daily since the covid surfaced he used to be respected on tripadvisor and here but as said his use off language is a disgrace....
bob d View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bob d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 20:30
I can assure you he is not one bit ‘stupid’ but you are rude. 
we're not brazil we're norn iron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camara1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 20:48
cubser wrote...Then after the 'flu will come the next virus sent from the Far East, so is that not a stupid comment or is he a racist?? you cant confuse truth with rude...
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 21:12
Originally posted by bob d bob d wrote:

I can assure you he is not one bit ‘stupid’ but you are rude. 

Well said bob d

Polli the dancing cat strikes again.
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 21:14
Originally posted by camara1969 camara1969 wrote:

cos i know him well? the guy is a stupid rambling old fool spouting his rubbish daily since the covid surfaced he used to be respected on tripadvisor and here but as said his use off language is a disgrace....

mmmm, Camara 1969, your choice of language is much to be desired also. Kettle calling pan black comes to mind.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camara1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 21:23
use are like the fools who rally round trump, jayjan based on cubsers qoutes of viruses coming from the far east and saying the uk is plagued do you agree with these qoutes which my comments are based on, on which i would call anyone stupid with such comments.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camara1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 21:34
nah,it's the Chinese. They are being foiled in  their plans for world domination by the bans on their 5G wireless network hardware, so plan B is being put into practice by sending us their diseases. What bet that the Chinese will be the first to come up with a vaccine which they can sell at huge cost?

(I read this elsewhere but tend to agree. ANOTHER OF HIS RAMBLINGS
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 21:43
Camara 1969 I am no fool, only thing I am is old an ancient and lived through many types of flu over my 72 yrs. Yes and a lot came from the Far East, don't ask me to quote them as I can't be ar*ed looking them up.  As far as the UK is concerned I think our government left it far too late to react, causing very high figures.Right now where I live in Greater Manchester as from midnight 30/7/20  we are now on another semi lockdown, not allowed our family/grandchildren  who live separate from us in our household or garden but yet we can go to a park or  pub/restaurant with them. What a load of BS that is.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camara1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 21:50
but do you agree with cubsers ramblings lately and as i said he is well respected but he is making foolish posts and it has upset some, and i only say it as it is no sugar coating with me, 
Jayjan View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jayjan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 22:02
Yes I do, a lot  of his posts make sense.
 You said  on one of your posts "he used to be respected on Tripadvisor", but you are contradicting yourself saying  as I said he is well respected mmmm. Maybe he has upset folks but that's the same with anyone who comments on Algarve/Albufeira tripadvisor, the forum has now become a load of back biting due to this and no longer the nice helpful forum it used to be. This COVID situation affects many people in different ways, sad really, but that's how it goes. Lets just hope things will improve so we can get back to some sort of normal living, whenever that may be.
End of comments on this subject.

mrandyd View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrandyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 22:05
👏👏

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camara1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2020 at 22:11
when i said he used to be respeccted i ment by me but with his you can die with anything as if we should all go about our lives are normal he is being irresponsible, you can shoot me down but as always i speak my mind and dont be lead like lambs,,,, the end, as dad always says its like talking to the wall
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 54>
  Share Topic