FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help identifying wine - possibly local wine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help identifying wine - possibly local wine
    Posted: 07/October/2019 at 15:23
Take a copy of your photo to the wine warehouse “Garcias”, if it’s around they will know and if it is, likely have it.
From Albufeira head towards Ferrerias and it’s on the right, next to “Seaside”, the shoe shop, just off the island before the N125.
Andrew
Sponsored Links

peteknopp View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peteknopp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2019 at 12:25
the link does not work and is not right format - ie should have a    .com    .co.uk  or similar
Tonyricho88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonyricho88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/October/2019 at 11:44
Hi Guys, I am going to Albufeira in just under 3 weeks on a family holiday. My grandad had a villa there in the 70s/80s. He used to drink a certain wine there that he says he really enjoyed. Unfortunately he has dementia and he can’t rememeber what is was called. He thinks it wasn’t too expensive, I have attached a photo of the bottle but it’s from a camera in the 80s so it’s poor quality and I can’t make out what it’s called. Just copy and paste the link into a browser.
If anyone knows what It’s called and if you can still get it I would love to get some for him to taste. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you https://1drvu/s!ArPzMtN4TG6b61P2oAUy1hJmGZrS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic