Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Local attractions / Locais de diversões
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fisherman's festival

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fisherman's festival
    Posted: 19/July/2019 at 22:54
Hi.
I think that this question has been answered recently, but i cannot find the thread.... Can anybody advise when the annual fisherman's festival is scheduled for this year, 2019
It co-incided with a week that we were there a couple of years ago and I think that we might be lucky enough to be there this year at the time of the festival.
Sponsored Links

pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2019 at 10:59
It is generally the first weekend in September, which inludes the Friday .... so 6,7,8 in 2019 .. though the Camara don`t usually publicise things early, this is more or less confirmed by
their `programme for summer` entertainment on Wednesday and Saturday evenings (2130)
in the square ..
" .. As atuações decorrem duas vezes por semana, às quartas e sábados, sempre às 21h30, à exceção do dia 14 de agosto e dia 7 de setembro .."  not Sat Aug 14, nor Sep 7 (the latter is certainly due to Fisherman`s Festival) ..
Pyrman
bebop View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2019 at 14:24
Pyrman, thank you. If it is that weekend, we will be there for the Friday.
Are the works finished at fisherman beach yet?
They were still working away at it when we were there 2 weeks ago.
When we were there for the fisherman festival a few years ago, that area was packed with tables and benches and all sorts of stalls. Will the works be finished by that weekend?

pyrman View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pyrman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2019 at 10:26
Maybe Cubsur could respond to that ...  the only thing I know is the Bonny Tyler show .. which will apparently be `on the beach` ..
https://www.portugalresident.com/2019/07/17/welsh-pop-legend-bonnie-tyler-to-perform-in-albufeira-in-august/
Pyrman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic