Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Local Transportation / Transportes Locais
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

david peter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A9NDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: david peter
    Posted: 17/January/2019 at 22:08
Did you call GNR 😂
Sponsored Links

tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2019 at 18:27
Originally posted by david peter david peter wrote:

hello all again got a taxi to day from continente to coyote bar 4 euros 5 cents plus he put 80 cents on the bill when i pulled him up on it he could not speak English I did not phone the the rank walk to the rank for our taxi the number of the taxi is 92 keep clear of him    f   ing  as  le he is a robbing bas   d

Content yourself on getting one of the cheapest pints in town at 1.50.
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2019 at 09:47
Did you put shopping bags in the boot? If so that's the extra charge. 
Go away Duchatalet
Algarveaddick View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Algarveaddick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2019 at 12:33
Next time pay what's on the meter and tell him he can call the police if he has a problem. He'll understand enough English to comprehend that...   
Go away Duchatalet
DICEYUK View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DICEYUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/February/2019 at 08:10
Never had a problem with taxis. Get one every week from Modelo to Acoteias.
Always comes out at 8.95 and we don't get charged for 4 bags of shopping that we always have.
The larger taxis that have more than 4 seats do charge more but that is clearly displayed on the window.
Maybe you should try walking.
It's very good for helping you reflect on how nice Albufeira is and how a few cents here and there is not, in the overall scheme of things, worth whinging about.
I hate how peopleï compare Frank Zappa to God. I mean, he's cool and great and nice and everything, but he's no Zappa.
hamlet View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hamlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2019 at 21:45
Hello,

I think its a good 80 cents extra well spent for the safety and

security you are getting since you were previously concerned "as its

not as safe far to much crime"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic