Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Novel "Death On The Algarve" Eyes Of The Water

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2018 at 15:00
Thanks for your recent comments Jock & thank you for the Feedback. Best Rgds Sid.

sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/November/2018 at 17:12
Just to let you know that starting first thing tomorrow morning Tuesday 13th, November, 2018 for a period of 5 days.-

The novel "DEATH ON THE ALGARVE" (Eyes Of The Water) will be free again to download onto an I-Pad or computer from www.amazon.co.uk or www.amazon.com

Therefore, why not get yourself a copy and get a free read?

Best Regards
Sid.
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2018 at 09:18
Hi There,   If you want to download a free copy of the new novel "DEATH ON THE ALGARVE" (Eyes Of The Water) a thriller based on the sunny Algarve, then it is free on www.amazon.co.uk or www.amazon.com up until midnight tonight. (Saturday 17th, November, 2018)... please get yourself a free copy!
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2018 at 09:56
Only free for download to a kindle, no other device.
On Apple Books a search for that title finds a book by Dr Judy Ford.
Andrew
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2018 at 10:33
Download the audiobook from Amazon to your PC. Convert it using Calibre, a free prog., to any audiobook format. Transfer it to your device, again using Calibre, via USB connection. You can also manage your ebook library in it. I've used it for years without problem.

https://calibre-ebook.com/

It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/November/2018 at 17:20
Thanks for that Jock,

And just to let you know the second book in the trilogy "UNCLE JOE'S REVENGE" (Death On The Cut) is free to download from Amazon from midnight on Wednesday, 28th, November, 2018 for five days only!

If anyone wants to download a free copy during this period then please feel free... and I hope you enjoy the read!

Best Regards
mrandyd View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrandyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/November/2018 at 20:39
Thanks Sid, really enjoyed the first book .
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/November/2018 at 21:13
Thanks mrandyd,

I do appreciate your comments... please download the second novel "UNCLE JOE'S REVENGE" and let me know what you think.

Available to download from www.amazon.co.uk from 12.00 o'clock tonight... available free for 5 days.

Thank you & Best Regards Sid
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2018 at 21:41
Just a reminder.-

Please... download a free copy of the novel "UNCLE JOE'S REVENGE" (Death On The Cut) By.- K.E. Heaton
onto any kindle device before Monday evening at Midnight.
(Monday, 3rd, December, 2018)

It's FREE!

Best Regards
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2018 at 09:12
Hello There,

For anyone who is interested, we have a couple of brand new paper back copies of the novel "UNCLE JOE'S REVENGE" (Death On The Cut) to give away free.

This is the follow up novel to the earlier book "DEATH ON THE ALGARVE" (Eyes Of The Water).

If interested, please just drop us a line with your details & we will send you a copy free in the post.

All we ask is that after you've read the book, could you please leave us a comment on www.amazon.co.uk

Thank you & Best Regards
Sid.
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2018 at 15:01
Keith/Sid,
That's a generous offer, seeing as you must have paid to get it printed plus the cost of packing and posting so, will it be available in paperback on Amazon at all?
My wife saw me struggling with the download and that I wasn't successful so she's apparently bought the first book as an Xmas present, so I'll read that on our January holiday, just wondered if the second one will be available as hard copy as it doesn't seem fair to take you up on freebies.
Andrew
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2018 at 16:00
Hello Andrew,
Its no problem... I do have a few free copies available so if you want me to, I will send you a paperback copy in the post. If you send me your details I'll post you a copy of "UNCLE JOE'S REVENGE straight away. And as I said previously, all I ask is that after you've read the novel, could you please leave me some Feedback on Amazon.
Best Regards
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2018 at 15:03
Hi There,   There is now just one paperback copy left of "UNCLE JOE'S REVENGE" (Death On The Cut) so if anybody wants it... free of charge! Just let me know & I will send it out to you. ?

Best Regards
Sid.

sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/December/2018 at 22:05
Thanks Andrew, Glad you got the book okay... hope you have a great Christmas. Best Regards
Keith.
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/December/2018 at 12:01
We have a few more paperback copies of "Death On The Algarve" (Eyes Of The Water) to give away.

If you would like a copy then please just drop us a line & we will send you one in the post.

Best Regards Sid.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic