Albufeira.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Tourism / Turismo » Algarve
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Novel "Death On The Algarve" Eyes Of The Water

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Novel "Death On The Algarve" Eyes Of The Water
    Posted: 20/July/2018 at 16:03
Please note.-
A new crime novel "Death On The Algarve" Eyes Of The Water by K.E. Heaton is now available completely free on Amazon.co.uk & Amazon.com to download on to your Kindle or other computer device.
sid gold
Sponsored Links

Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/July/2018 at 22:06
I read about this when it was launched earlier in the year, nice story about the author and I thought I’d support, until I saw the price on Amazon!
So thanks for this heads up, I wonder what changed.
Andrew
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/July/2018 at 08:03
Cheers Andrew, So whilst it is free to download, for however long? Everyone should get a copy & enjoy the read. Best Rgds Sid.   PS.- Fill your boots.
sid gold
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/July/2018 at 11:42
A lot of the book is based in Olhas de Agua close to Albufeira!
sid gold
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2018 at 08:37
Cheers!
sid gold
tonisdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonisdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2018 at 17:12
Originally posted by sidgold sidgold wrote:

Cheers!

Keith do you as the author of the book get a payment for each download or do you just do it for the love of writing?
Andrew View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/July/2018 at 21:06
Oh dear, I didn’t spot that, a bit of an own goal there Keith, why couldn’t you have just played it straight?
Feel a little deceived now, so I’ll steer clear of the book, shame.
Andrew
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/July/2018 at 08:33
Hello Andrew, Trust me there's no money in writing, not unless of course you've sold tens of thousands of copies. Its very difficult to get your book across & for people to know it even exists.

I'd love you to get yourself "A Free Copy" mate. I'll repeat that "FREE COPY!"

But if you don't then I do understand & its entirely up to you.

Have a great life!

Best Regards
Sid.
sid gold
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2018 at 15:48
If anyone wants a free copy of the novel in paper back on a first come basis please drop me a line? We have a few copies to send out.
sid gold
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/August/2018 at 09:03
Hi There, There are still a couple of copies to be sent out free of charge. If interested plse drop us your details & we will send out by return. Cheers.
sid gold
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2018 at 09:53
There are two copies left... anybody want a free copy, then please just drop me a line. Sid.
sid gold
Jock View Drop Down
Top Contributors
Top Contributors

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2018 at 10:36
Enjoying the book Sid.
It is no coincidence that in no known language does the phrase 'As pretty as an Airport' appear. Douglas Adams
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2018 at 17:37
Thanks Jock. I appreciate your comments. If you could leave me some Feedback on Amazon when you've finished the novel, that would be great. Much obliged. Sid.
sid gold
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/October/2018 at 19:54
Anyone else want a free copy... just drop me a line & your details. I'll send one on to you!
sidgold View Drop Down
Regular
Regular

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidgold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/November/2018 at 14:47
We have two copies left... if you want a free copy just drop us a line with your details & we'll post out to you.
Cheers. Sid.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic